Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a jpeg of the BULLITT Crosshairs as on the Gas Cap and Steering wheel?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’m actually looking for the actual graphics, not just a picture. Has anyone made or found someone that has reproduced the Crosshairs graphics? I need something that can be used on a business card or data plate.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
IE8Z28 said:
I’m actually looking for the actual graphics, not just a picture. Has anyone made or found someone that has reproduced the Crosshairs graphics? I need something that can be used on a business card or data plate.
Just take the jpg, crop/edit it with pic software, convert to B&W, and drop it in a 'table' on your business card that is separate from the address info. I've used many a pic on business cards made with Word that way for about 20 yrs - before pic software was so fancy as it is today. Or take the edited pics as a new jpg to your favorite printer.

·
Registered
353 Posts
The graphic artist at your print shop can adapt that picture for you.

IE8Z28 said:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.