Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For any of you serious memrobilia collectors,there is a 4' X 10' Bulluitt Dealer Banner for sale on eBay. Item # 1018391713. It's at $151.00 right now with about 4 days remaining on the auction.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I agree as to what they can do with the banner.A fellow member had put a post up inquiring about where to get a brochure.I had an extra so I had him call me and give me his adress so that I can mail him one,he even asked to pay for it and I said that it was not necessary,I was just glad to help.I just asked that if he ran up on a poster to keep me in mind and return the favor!Thanx to all-you are a great group!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mustang1
Speaking of helping one another, I've got an extra poster you can have. Slight crinkles on the very edge, nothing major, just cover the postage and it's yours.
Daryl

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just gave up my 3rd Mustang :sad: to help pay for the Bullit I found at a local Ford dealer :cool:. I am very interested in locating brochures, posters and other Bullit items to go with my new baby. The dealer had nothing at all on the car. I can cover postage and am willing to pay resonable amounts for quality items.

Thanks, Sean
[email protected]
Bullit #672

·
Banned
975 Posts
I have a Bullitt Banner that I purchased by Donation to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Kansas City. This was at the Mustang Kansas City Grand National Show. It hangs proudly in the shop above "MB 4875 ".
:bullitt:

·
Registered
229 Posts

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Thanks, Gibscreen.
I wasn't gonna go searching for it, but since you were so nice to put the link up...
Pretty sweet, but a little too rich for my blood. But would look great next to(more like ABOVE)the 95 Cobra R BF Goodrich I have in my garge right now.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Okay here is the Gig Save you suckers Money!! I saw the Bullitt brocher going for about 40$ on Ebay that is screwed... My dealer had one he gave me it was in two pices and stamped for a three ring binder he said it was the only one he got... I got on the ford web page called customer relations ask about the brocher.... They said they do not have them but gave me the number for Gage marketing the co. that prints them.I called Gage and they sent one to me free of charge.... Please do not abuse this it is very nice of the company to do that or so I thought.... All you have to do is call ford and ask for the # to Gage marketing.. I would post it on here but throw all the info out when I got my brocher not relizing others would want one to...

·
Banned
975 Posts
Yes. But someone was willing to pay the price. If you had the L.A. Press Kit and Chicago Press Kit then to have all three the price was fair to someone.
:bullitt:

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
I think the club should buy it. We all pitch in like 50 cents apiece and then we mail it to the next group of Bullitt heads
getting together and use it for photo ops at land marks of the state we are in.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts