Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some original Bullitt dealer brochures for sale. If anyone is interested, let me know. My email is [email protected] or you can just reply to this post as I check back on the Bullittclub website often.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I'm interested, but how much are you selling them for?

·
Registered
762 Posts
"Nvr2Fast" you have mail.

·
Registered
46 Posts
To nvr2fast: How would you like to swap one of the brochures for a miller high life cool blond display sign. This measures 20x30 and has the slips in the corner to regester to win a bullitt. All the slips are there and it is in perfect condition.You have probably seen them on ebay. This one has no writing on it.: Dan

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Ahem, PY1862...can you post a pic of this display? I have all these posters and haven't seen what you're talking about.

·
Registered
437 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2002-03-11 08:27, Nvr2Fast wrote:
DantheMan you have a PM. Thanks!
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Got it, thanks again Nvr2Fast!!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Still have quite a few brochures all in absolutely MINT condition. $40.00 plus shipping. A must have for the Bullitt owner/enthusiast.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey you, just wanted to see a pic of my baby since I can't step in the garage to see her.. Don't wax the paint off while I'm gone. NO joy ride'n with the boys either.
Guess what???*
XOXO, Chrissy

*chicken butt :wink:

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Include me. I sent you a PM. Are you going to use PAYPAL or just checks and money orders??

Hook 'Em

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
Not to tell you that selling them at 40 is wrong but dont you think it is litle steeeeeeeeeeeeP. I got mine from my dealer and then picked up some extras on ebay 2 to be exact for 12 a piece.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Maybe so BullittBro, but I was not as fortunate as you were and these brochures are now becoming collectibles. I have seen them on Ebay for $65.00! That is steep. I feel $40.00 is fair considering they are in MINT Condition. Mine have never even been opened. If someone is willing to pay $40 for it then I think its their call. I paid $50 for the very first one I bought. Rather than sell them on Ebay, I thought I would give Bullittheads first dibs. I mean after all, this is one of those things that should accompany any Bullitt Mustang scrapbook.

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
I think 40 bucks is reasonable. I paid 35 bucks a few months back. It is a "must have" for the Bullitt scrapbook. BULLITTBRO1 got a great deal. Good job. It's all in what you are willing to pay. If I were brochureless at this point I would pay 40 bucks in a heartbeat.

Nvr2Fst, when you stated "unopened" what did you mean? Do the brochures come in an envelope from Ford? Curious. :smile: I might be game for another that is in a Ford envelope or sleeve. :nerd:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I guess I should have rephrased that. They have never been unfolded. I have a stack of brand new MINT brochures that were probably sent to Ford dealers in a similar stack. Hope this clarifies what you were asking.

·
Premium Member
18,861 Posts
Thanks Nvr2Fst. :smile: I have a pristine brochure I purchased from BLACKBULLITT. No envelope. I thought maybe they did come in one. Thanks for clarifying. :smile:

BTW, when DHG #3875 was purchased in AUG I asked the salesman for a brochure and he gave me this funny look and handed me a regular Mustang/something/something brochure.
No Bullitt inside. Just Bullitt wheels as part of the premium package. :lol:

"But you must have a separate brochure for the Bullitt from Ford!" -PY

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
PY

The dealers here (San Antonio) didn't even know what a Bullitt was when I was calling around in January 2001. I had to send them links of an artical, "Ford Brings Bullitt To Life", from Mustangweekly.com. The sales managers didn't even know what I was talking about. So you can imagine the looks I received (even after I bought the car) when I asked them for the "official brochure". The only pics I've seen of it are on Webshots.com

Hook 'Em

·
Registered
223 Posts
I'll take one for $40.00. Let me know where to send the money order.

JACK MATHEWS

1 - 20 of 34 Posts