Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Revell makes the 68 Bullitt Ford Mustang and the 68 Bad Guy Dodge charger in 1/64th scale AND 1/25th scale. the 1/25th scale models can be had with or without the Steve Mcqueen figure and Bad guy figure
i haven't seen or heard anything about a 2001 Bullitt model, platic or die-cast

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
I HEARD ONE OF THE COMPANIES ARE MAKING ONE BUT HAVENT HEARD/SEEN ONE YET...
what u can to is go to ewww.ebay.com
put bullitt in the search and voila
4 pages of stuff not just die casts or just got ot die casts and enter bullitt maybe u will get lucky as they first appear
bullitt's, boss's, bavarians, and baseball....life is good DHG#1994

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: texasbullitt on 2001-08-29 17:22 ]</font>

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I just got the latest Ford Colllection catalog in the mail yesterday. There's plenty of Mustang, Harley F-150 and even T-Bird apparel, accessories and diecast but no Bullitt stuff at all. Hmm what's up with that?

Bullitt220

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I have a 1999 Cobra Miasto that'll probably get de-winged, debadged and detagged. Some creative modeling filler and some 1/18 scale Torque Thrusts and I'll have something close to a Bullitt.

More likely-- I'll wait until Miasto or Revell build one.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Maisto also makes a '00 Cobra R (with the big wing). It shouldn't be too hard for them to convert it into a Bullitt.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Yup got the Revell '68 Mustang & Frank Bullitt figure and the '68 Charger with Bad guys. I've looked everywhere for a diecast '01 'Stang, Nada.

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Finally got the Revell models for the Mustang and the Charger tonight at Wal-Mart. Also picked up the DVD of the movie! :grin:
Cam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts