Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
That's the one to buy and add the super charger to.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
Hard to say where it came from. KarKraft and Ford have been working together for years. I'm willing to bet it is out of a car that had some other problems and was bought back by Ford.

I saw a whole Bullitt interior on Ebay a couple weeks back. Brand new, still in the plastic.

·
Registered
694 Posts
You know, the thing that really bothers me is that all the trick parts for a Bullitt (except for the shock tower sticker of course) are readily available on EBay. You know somebody is going to fix up a GT to look like a Bullitt and it is just going to be some cheap immitation. Buyer beware in the future. Glad I got mine now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bulittt on 2001-10-21 14:31 ]</font>

·
Registered
533 Posts
You gotta admit that the first time you run into a Bullitt clone, where the guy swears on it, is going to be alot of fun. Drag it out, make it last, bask in his sunshine ...then WHAMMO!!, let him have it right between the eyes.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-18 11:11, whiskycreek wrote:
You gotta admit that the first time you run into a Bullitt clone, where the guy swears on it, is going to be alot of fun. Drag it out, make it last, bask in his sunshine ...then WHAMMO!!, let him have it right between the eyes.
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Unless, of course, he's the victim of someones scam.

·
Registered
229 Posts
kfengler, all GTs have the X engine code. i just checked inventory at www1.forddirect.com and came up with the following VINs.

1FAFP42X21F237956 2001 Mustang GT COUPE PREM
1FAFP42X81F231207 2001 Mustang GT CPE DELUXE
1FAFP42X11F259138 2001 Mustang V8 CPE BULLITT

Hence, there is no X engine code just for the Bullitts. It's just the engine code for the GTs.

·
Registered
87 Posts
i havent seen the back 1/4 windows on there yet

·
Registered
694 Posts
Thanks for the information Gibscreen. As I mentioned, there is not much to differentiate between a Bullitt and a non Bullitt. But, if you bought it new.... you will know.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts