Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is this cool or what?
met a friend for lunch today, parked right in front and then sat by the window.
a brand new white 2001 GT (with the cardboard dealer tags)parked right in front of me and both guys got out and started looking at the car! (sat too far away)
then when i was about finished, two guys walked up and walked all the way around the car, came in to the restaurant, and sat at the table next to us TALKING about the Bullitt model while they were being seated!
of course, i sort of cleared my throat and casually mentioned that it was MY Bullitt and the one guy started asking all kinds of questions. told me how cool he thought the car AND the concept was and how much he liked it!!!!!
DAMN boys, this is FUN!!!!!!!!!!

need a little help getting my head and ego thru the front door though!

·
Registered
144 Posts
I had my neighbor tell me "I am not normally a envious person, but I am jealous. That car just looks fast standing still!" Even the mailman told he how much he liked it. We might start a new psychological disorder, Bullitt Ego Syndrome from people telling us how cool our cars are. :wink:

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ROFL Ivan, going to go to the doctor's office next week and tell him i suffer from BES (Bullitt Envy Syndrome)
think Oprah or Sally might do a show devoted to BES?
instead of "Jerry's Kids" ( no negative comment/image intended) we could be
"Art's Kids" (Art Hyde )

therapy could include TTB Injections(twin throttle body)

woo hoo, this is fun!
ok guys, here's a whole new "can of worms" to have fun with!! i know some of you are pretty damn creative!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Symptoms include:

Washing the car more often than yourself.
Taking five minutes to park so that the calipers show through the rims.
Looking out the window every half hour to make sure the car is still there.
Getting excited every time a Steve McQueen movie is on TV.
Having an emotional reaction to the color green (dark green at least).
Working the car into any conversation, for example "Hey, that's a nice leather jacket. You know, my Bullitt has leather seats..."

And other aberrant behavior...

·
Registered
193 Posts
I was sitting in the barber shop yesterday when one of the guys in the barber chair asked "Who's Mustang is that?" I innocently replied "Oh, you mean that green one?" He said "Thats a Bullitt, isn't it? I hear those have close to 300 horsepower!" I said "Yea, something like that."
Then I frooped away with my rumble and my manic cackle!
It's great! Driving is fun again!

The CatSmasher

·
Registered
122 Posts
Ahh the finer things in life.This one turns alot of heads. Mustang scores........We score.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Bullittitus" ROFL Bob !!!
my dog thinks i'm having a seizure!!!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Cruised through the local hangout in town Sat night. As I idled by a bunch of kids with Camaros, I heard one say "Hey, a Bullitt, cool!"

Made my whole weekend!

Brian

·
Registered
959 Posts
Nasty.. yeah. So much my wife wonders what I'm up to.. :smile:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Another guy at work asked about my Bullitt. He went on and on about what a slick, hot car it was then he asked "did they do anything other than cosmetics?" After I ran down the list of functional mods, he was REALLY impressed! The only problem is that every punk who sees me tries to pass me! I spend all my drive time close to work showing these damned kids hwo to drive;^)

The CatSmasher

1 - 11 of 11 Posts