Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Yeah, but what's up with selling stick on American flags for $20.00?! I wouldn't buy anything from these people just on principal.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-20 07:02, Y2K16T8 wrote:
Yeah, but what's up with selling stick on American flags for $20.00?! I wouldn't buy anything from these people just on principal.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Here is the response from [email protected] when I wrote them with the very same concern...

Yes I see someone took offense. We really appreciated you posting us on the website. It's too bad one individual had to foil it. There are so many hobbyists out there selling low grade decals that we run into individuals who think we are expensive. They haven't come to understand the concept of 'you get what you pay for'. We were offering those flags decals larger than normal for $20. I made them smaller and lowered the price to $12 shipped. Hopefully that will not still seem too excesive. Your posting did generate a lot of hits and inquires until he posted his negative opinion. Thanks for your efforts. Your decals were shipped today. We will be sending you an official email with delivery info.

Brent T.
DecalKing.com

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
What, exactly, are "etched glass" decals? Are they decals that when applied, simulate the look of etched glass??

1 - 5 of 5 Posts