Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this was posted somewhere before but I just spent the last 20 minutes trying to find it without any luck!

Anybody know where a conclusive list of Bullitt extras (brakes, exhaust, intake, etc)is?

·
Registered
501 Posts
I went to find it and was consumed with the information I read.It was like I couldn't quit reading.There is a wealth of information on this site.No luck.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Are you talking about the extra items that make the car a Bullitt or the options that you could get on a Bullitt?

To my knowledge the only option is a Mach460 radio.

From Road & Track, December 2001, Volume 53, Number 4, Page 80 -
17" Alloy Premium Wheels
Unique Side Scoops
Unique C-Pillar & Glass
Brushed Aluminum Gas Filler Door
Brushed Aluminum Tail Pipe Extender
Brushed Aluminum Shift Ball
Brushed Aluminum Shift Ring - really plastic
Brushed Aluminum Foot Pedal covers
Instrument Cluster
Articulated Sport Seats
Sub-Frame connectors
57 mm Throttle Bodies
Cast Aluminum Intake Manifold
No Fog Lamps
Retuned Exhaust System
13" Brembo Brakes Front/Rear
Red Pony Brake Calipers
Lowered Suspension
Stiffer Springs
Revalved Struts/Shocks
Different Anti-Roll bars

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
they're not Brembos though!! they are patterened after Brembos but they're not Brembos
they are the same as the Cobra's
(company is PBR or something like that)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Quick question while we are on the subject, are the rear calipers supposed to have the pony logo on them as the fronts do? My rear calipers are just plain red.

·
Registered
444 Posts
The front Brake Rotors are Brembos. The calipers are by PBR. Same outfit that supplies the brakes for the Cobra and the GT.

As far as the logo goes. Only the fronts have the Pony. the rears are simply painted red.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have the actual invoice to my car, and the only option available was the 6 disc in dash CD changer. Nothing else available aside from all the standard Bullitt accessories. I was told by the dealer that that was the only add on.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I copied off the ford.com Bullitt specs on 8/13/01 (bought 1987 on 8/18/01). as previously mentioned...only "O" is the Mach 460 Sound System. It is 4 pages long...does say "front and rear floormats"

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nasty,

That is a great web page on the Bullitt. Is it possible to incorporate it into BullittClub? or would that be stepping on someones toes? Anyway, everybody needs to go have a look. I hope that link never goes 404.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Rear floor mats are not an option, unfortunatley! Especially since it has been raining like Seattle around here lately :smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts