Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this was posted somewhere before but I just spent the last 20 minutes trying to find it without any luck!

Anybody know where a conclusive list of Bullitt extras (brakes, exhaust, intake, etc)is?

· Registered
1,428 Posts
Are you talking about the extra items that make the car a Bullitt or the options that you could get on a Bullitt?

To my knowledge the only option is a Mach460 radio.

From Road & Track, December 2001, Volume 53, Number 4, Page 80 -
17" Alloy Premium Wheels
Unique Side Scoops
Unique C-Pillar & Glass
Brushed Aluminum Gas Filler Door
Brushed Aluminum Tail Pipe Extender
Brushed Aluminum Shift Ball
Brushed Aluminum Shift Ring - really plastic
Brushed Aluminum Foot Pedal covers
Instrument Cluster
Articulated Sport Seats
Sub-Frame connectors
57 mm Throttle Bodies
Cast Aluminum Intake Manifold
No Fog Lamps
Retuned Exhaust System
13" Brembo Brakes Front/Rear
Red Pony Brake Calipers
Lowered Suspension
Stiffer Springs
Revalved Struts/Shocks
Different Anti-Roll bars

· Premium Member
5,360 Posts
they're not Brembos though!! they are patterened after Brembos but they're not Brembos
they are the same as the Cobra's
(company is PBR or something like that)

· Registered
147 Posts
I have the actual invoice to my car, and the only option available was the 6 disc in dash CD changer. Nothing else available aside from all the standard Bullitt accessories. I was told by the dealer that that was the only add on.

· Registered
191 Posts
I copied off the ford.com Bullitt specs on 8/13/01 (bought 1987 on 8/18/01). as previously mentioned...only "O" is the Mach 460 Sound System. It is 4 pages long...does say "front and rear floormats"

· Registered
155 Posts
Nasty,

That is a great web page on the Bullitt. Is it possible to incorporate it into BullittClub? or would that be stepping on someones toes? Anyway, everybody needs to go have a look. I hope that link never goes 404.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.