Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
whats up bullitt owners! I'm a new owner of a DHG (cash money green)Bullitt. I'm attempting to find my Bullitt # on the shock tower. I see the sticker, but the last two numbers are faded!!!! Who do I contact to find what #Bullitt I have? I want to get the shifter from MRT that displays your Bullitt #. Any help would be a life saver. Thanks

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you

Thanks for the info. The next question is how do I post the mods and the description of my car in my IMBOC Garage. It keeps telling me that I don't have permission?

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Welcome!

You can check in the location pictured below with regard to your Bullitt number. You can pop the rear seat out with the existing seat belt latch blade. Do not look at the UPS girl!

:py1:

Attachments

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
1fstbullitt said:
Thanks for the info. The next question is how do I post the mods and the description of my car in my IMBOC Garage. It keeps telling me that I don't have permission?
I'm not 100% positive, but I think that you have to be a Supporting Member to have an IMBOC garage.

Info on Supporting Memberships can be found here.

Congrats on the Bullitt!

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
blackmagik said:
ups can deliver anytime!!! :):)
You should see the FedEx girl that "delivers" in our neighborhood!

:faint:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
javier- after you get the number from under the seat, take your car to your local ford dealer and ask them to intall your "4th sticker". the service manager will need your vin# and your vehicle number to order it, but a replacement can be had!

check the sticky on this subject in the "bullitt chat" area for more details. But I just had my 4th sticker ordered last month and it sits safely with my paperwork for #2445 in case mine fades later so I know they are still available.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
^^^

LMAO!

:py1:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,029 Posts
Hi Javier and welcome! Hey, when you find your Bullitt ID#, please post it here and put it in your profile for us, OK? You can e-mail it to me so I can get it on the Registry also:
[email protected]

The numbers only go up to 5601 so it will not be more than 4 numbers as you have in your profile now....:smile:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all the help bullittheads!! I really love this site. I feel the love! Sorry for the wrong Serial on my profile, I thought it was the number on the inner driver side fender. Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
1fstbullitt said:
...I really love this site. I feel the love!...
Yeah baby! :lol:

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts