Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

Bullitt Female Drivers

872 views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  Dona 
#1 ·
How many female 'Bullitts' are out there?

#2 ·
Me, I am! We have had Bullette for 4 months now and have 7,000 miles on her. I don't drive her much either, but I know with more practice I will have the shifting down better. I let hubby do all the racing at lights. (Haven't lost yet)! Now where's that wood?

Vicki

#3 ·
I don't think there are too many of us women Bullitt owners out there. I'm sure the majority of Bullitts are driven by men. I love my Bullitt soooooo much. I love the way my husband meekly asks me if he can drive my car. I tell him to be nice to me or I will take away his keys (just kidding).

-Christine-
DHG#4930

#5 ·
I drive #2832. My husband drives her on occasion but he really doesn't like stick shifts. Me, I LOVE it!! This is my first fast car and I am having fun getting on it. Only 1 street race so far, which I lost, but I intend to improve.

#8 ·
Hey ladies, tonight I asked my wife (PAULA) to drive my Bullitt around the block so I could see the red calipers as she drove by. Well, she drove by alright, had to be doing double the speed limit when she went by. I heard her hot rodding it pretty good all the way around the block. I flaged her down and she drove right by me and didn't come back for a while. When she got back she had a huge Sh** eating grin on her face. Said, "anytime you want to see your calipers just ask" Even though it's officially MY car, I thing you ladies just found another Bullitt lady. Should I hide my keys?

#10 ·
I wanted a Bullitt from the first time I saw a picture of the prototype. My daily driver is a 97 GT which was almost paid for and my plan was to use it's title to get money for a 70 Mach I when it was paid for. But the Bullitt squashed that plan for the time being.
However, Mike was against getting a new car, UNTIL I decided I could keep the 97 as MY car and told him the Bullitt would be a WE car. He loved that... So technically it's OUR car, but of the almost 2100 miles on it, I've driven it about 15-1600 going to out of state shows - Rocky Mountain Roundup and International Mustang Meet. And I make the payments.
But he is the one to chirp the tires and haul A$$. I nearly clubbed him when I heard he took our pregnant daughter for a little ride at 130 mph!!

Joyce

#11 ·
my wife drives ours to work. i drive it on the weekends.

yesterday i found out that instead of turning the car off she was pulling up the emergency brake and putting it in 1st and letting out the clutch to stop the engine!!

when i asked what she was doing, she replied, "isn't that the way to kill the engine?"

i said yea that will eventually kill it and to start turning it off with the key.

#12 ·
I allow my husband to wash my Bullitt, wax my Bullitt, vaccuum out my Bullitt, brag about my Bullitt, even dream about my Bullitt. For all that, I will let him drive it as long as he doesn't put too many miles on it. I think he loves my Bullitt almost as much as I do. There have been occasions when he slips up and calls it His Bullitt. Can you believe that??????? I have to say, he does look awesome driving it. But, I have to gently remind him that the grocery mobile (Ford Windstar) is now his. He just gets a cute little smile on his face...

#13 ·
Bullitt #1880 is owned by my wife, after driving my Bullitt # 702, she decided that she wanted one of her own.

#14 ·
When we ordered our Bullitt, Hubby said that it was for me and that I would be driving it the most. NOT!!! I would be, though, but I don't want to be leaving it at work in the parking lot getting door dings all day. So of the 7,200 miles on the odometer, I believe I have put about 2,000 of them on! Hummmm, I wonder what hubby is doing while I am at work? :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.