Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Me Too!

I have the older ones. I ordered a set of these too! They only had 8 sets left in stock at 6:50AM Central Time Today.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Lets see if I can get a set for free. A buddy of mine father works for ACC, he told me they were working on these a month ago, but didnt know when he could get me a set. I think its time to get ahold of him:wink: .

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
"Group freebie" count me in! Let me know how much. I'm starting to put some wear on the stockers and don't really want to do that. So I'm looking for a cheapie to put under my feet and these for show.

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I would go in on a group buy. I have the first Bullitt mats that came out and they are so beat up I have gone back to the original ones for daily use.

·
Registered
258 Posts
They now have only 5 left as of 2:15pm CDT. Hmmm, I kinda like the pony ones listed right below those too. What to do. .. what to do.

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
NJBullitt210 said:
Just wanted to let you guys know that www.americanmuscle.com has new Bullitt floor mats in! They are a little different then before, but I like them! I ordered a pair so I'll show some pics when I get em. Check em out http://www.americanmuscle.com/acc-bullitt-floor-mats.html
Thanks for posting that I ordered a set. Can't risk loosing out while waiting for a group deal.
There was 7 left earlier and down to 5 at the moment.

My standard ones are shot
Many Thanks, Bob

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
No problem, I'm glad you got a set, I wonder if this was a small run of mats or if they will continue to sell them. If we get a group buy I'll buy another set just in case!

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
Take me off the list, I just bought a set.

·
Premium Member
858 Posts
Me three

·
Registered
710 Posts
Finally got ahold of him, his dad is out of town for business, but as soon as he is back I will have info on the GP.

1 - 20 of 117 Posts