Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if they are gonna make some of these or not? I don't have floor mats yet, car didn't come with them, and the dealer want $75 for all 4. Thats not a bad price but they are regular GT mats. You would think that Ford would have made specific floor mats for the Bullitt like they do for the Cobra.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Two front floor mats come standard with the Bullitt. Go back and ask for them.

1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-07-07 13:45, Toms6801 wrote:
Does anyone know if they are gonna make some of these or not? I don't have floor mats yet, car didn't come with them, and the dealer want $75 for all 4. Thats not a bad price but they are regular GT mats. You would think that Ford would have made specific floor mats for the Bullitt like they do for the Cobra.

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I would go back to your Dealership and get the 2 for the front that you should have gotting!
If you don't plan on using the 2 that came with the Bullitt i will buy them from you. OK?

·
Registered
225 Posts
I've purchased a set of Mustang mats from my dealer for 65$ that have Mustang running vertically, and put the orginal ones up for safe keeping. If I ever put the Bullitt in a show then I'll use the orginal ones.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Hey guys the dealer/Ford is ripping you off, I was there when my Bullitt came off the Truck and it had both frount seat floor mats wrapped in plastic awaiting my undressing I still have the plastic

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,047 Posts
Of those that have purchased "other" floor mats: are they the carpeted ones or the vinyl ones? I think the vinyl ones will be easier to keep clean-especially if you are driving it during the winter with the snow and mud and all....
My 69 has the vinyl ones with the running pony.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
The car comes with two. I am positive about this. There is also a guy on ebay who sells the factory mats still wrapped in the "must be removed by dealer" plastic for around 20 bucks. I have got a set to use for show purposes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts