Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find out the correct font for the "B". I have done a search and only come up with Broadway. However, I know that the upper loop is more pronounced than the lower. Does anyone know the proper font for the "B". I know that rac43 used it to get the data plates made and I am trying to get the same done. Finding the correct font is the only hold up to finishing the layout and getting them made. Please, someone help here.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Jeremy, here is a pic of SmokinBullitt's bumper sticker with the correct "B" and a pic of the Bullitt letters on the trunk lid of my Bullitt, DHG 03875. Hope this helps. :)

Attachments

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks PY, but what I'm needing is the font type so I can get it to Tony @dataplatesplus so he can start getting the data plates made for us. He has photos of the correct "B", but doesnt have the correct font on file to print with. Im searching through different font files online now to see if I can find the correct one to either download or order so it is correct on the plates.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
I see...I don't think I can be of service but hopefully someone else will chime in.

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
chilli bullitt said:
I tried downloading that font but when I go to use it I can't bring it up. :confused:
  • Locate whever you saved the font onto your system
  • Cut (Ctrl+X) the font to your clipboard
  • Click the Start button and select Control Panel
  • Locate the Fonts folder in your Control Panel
  • Paste (Ctrl+V) the font into the Fonts folder
Remember, if you are trying to use the font in PhotoShop after placing it in the correct folder, you will need to restart PhotoShop before it will show up in the fonts dropdown.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys, I forgot to include the link to the instructions for using. Though it looks like several of you found the link.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
jp660605 said:
Sorry guys, I forgot to include the link to the instructions for using. Though it looks like several of you found the link.
Didn't realize there was a link. I've just installed over 500 fonts on my work PC, so I can kinda do it with my eyes closed now.:tongue:

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Thanks for posting/sharing the link to the font :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts