Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I remember someone having the "bullitt font". I would like to use it if anyone has it or can point me to the right place.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Good Luck...............The best info I have is that it is similar to a PrintMaster font called "brando", except the "B" is different. I have searched dozens of font sites, and made 3 requests in alt.binaries.fonts in UseNet to no avail. Guess I'll just have to go and spend $40 for the PrintMaster program for just one font.............

·
Registered
4 Posts
The Font is called "Broadway". The capital 'B' is different than the badging, however, it is the same font Ford is using in all their literature.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I disagree. I have Broadway, and more than than the "B" is different. If you look closely, all the letters are slightly off, not as rounded, and other problems. Not having "Brando" I don't know how close it is, but Broadway is not close enough IMHO......

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
I have Broadway and Brando. Did "BULLITT" in both on the same sheet of paper right next to each other. Same font.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I used Broadway in the MAC format on my front windshield and it matched fine. I also used Broadway to get 444 put on the front bumper like on the saleen's and on the back by the Bullitt badge.
There are many different fonts named Broadway, it just depends on where they came form.

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
That is the one!!! I used it to do the graphics for the front window on #365. Just got it back this afternoon. Also had graphic done on each quarter window. Will post picks later. It really turned out nice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts