Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the real font for the Bullitts? Is it really the Broadway font? I have seen many articles from all different sources and the main difference in the fonts is the "B" in the BULLITT. Looking at the BULLITT CD there are two distinct different "B"s being used, one large "B" and one small "B". Even the BULLITT poster "Just in case they're planning a sequel" has the larger "B". Quite confusing if you ask me.

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Its a derivative of the Broadway font. My guess is the person who did the original design for the movie, started with the Broadway font, and tweaked the B.

·
Registered
509 Posts
I agree with Bullittoid. Whoever tweaked it. I tried tweaking it once for about 10 minutes and had to let the dog out and then got involved in something else. I'll have to try again. I have about 30 "B's" stored right now and none have matched it!

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Green Pony,

I should have clarified, it is the Bullitt movie I just got on CD. I assume that the same fonts are used on the VHS tapes. I will take a pic of the CD Cover tonight and post it tomorrow to show what I am talking about.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Oh! I was thinking that you had some CD with Bullitt stuff. I should've guessed you meant the movie. I saw in a earlier post that there is a DVD with Video of our Bullitts. I was thinking it was something along those lines.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts