Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**NEW PRICE ** Bullitt for Sale #469

Hello All,

As much as it hurts, she's gotta go. 2008 Almost Brand new Highland Green Bullitt. #469. Had it for less than 3 months, there are 3500 miles on her. Stock GPS/NAV, Sirius, mood lighting, the works. Not a scratch on her. MSRP on her was 34,000. I'm buying a house, and need money for other things..

I'm asking 28,500 **NEW PRICE- 25,500**. EXCELLENT DEAL for a BRAND NEW looking bullitt if you are in the market. Please find a good home for her! *I'm in Northern Cali BTW*

email me at [email protected]

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Lifetime Supporting Member
40,841 Posts
iceland said:
Hello All,

As much as it hurts, she's gotta go. 2008 Almost Brand new Highland Green Bullitt. #469. Had it for less than 3 months, there are 3500 miles on her. Stock GPS/NAV, Sirius, mood lighting, the works. Not a scratch on her. MSRP on her was 34,000. I'm buying a house, and need money for other things..

I'm asking 28,500. EXCELLENT DEAL for a BRAND NEW looking bullitt if you are in the market. Please find a good home for her!

email me at [email protected]

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.
You named the price, but I think you went a bit too low. A pre-production (1PP13)here just sold for $29,900 and it had 13K-plus miles on it. At the price you've quoted it should sell very fast. Good luck, and I hope she finds a good home. Sorry to hear about your loss.

·
Registered
90 Posts
StvMcQueen said:
You named the price, but I think you went a bit too low. A pre-production (1PP13)here just sold for $29,900 and it had 13K-plus miles on it. At the price you've quoted it should sell very fast. Good luck, and I hope she finds a good home. Sorry to hear about your loss.
I guess it depends on the location. Here in So Cal my dealer has two brand new Bullitts on the lot for just under $30,000! One Black and one HG. I have the only one they have ever sold (special ordered it last year) and had to pay MSRP when it arrived in January.

Anthony

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.