Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
889 Posts
Looks like a nice car. The guy is being honest about the replaced parts (honesty, a rare commodity these days.) Bid starts at $12,000 and with just under 16,000 miles that's a good buy. Looks like no bids yet with less than 24 hours to go. If your looking for a Bullitt I'd check in just before bid time closes. If no bids in the last 10 mins. I'd bid $12,000 throw in shipping cost and you have a good deal. If he takes it. If not just wait it'll probably show up again in the near future.

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts

Just got his Bullit number from him #3256
Not registered on IMBOC

vin number : 1FAF P42 X31 F240445
<table class="ebay" align="center" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">
</td><td align="left" valign="top" width="49%">1FAFP42X31F240445
[SIZE=-1]Get the Vehicle History
[/SIZE]

</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table class="ebay" align="center" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="left" nowrap="nowrap" valign="top">
</td><td align="left" valign="top" width="49%">
</td></tr></tbody></table>
Bob

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
Wonbullitt0647 said:
Bob
I would have to do some checking...I show 3256 as Blk on ebay in Jan 07..and diff VIN. I don't suppose he would send you the pic. My info came from the rear decal so I would think it would be correct but i have no photo.

Dennis
I will try and see if he could send me a pic.
I have forwarded his reply to you.

Bob

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
Saw this car when he posted it the other day. I used to live in the same "neighborhood". Allot of Amish there. I gave him the site address and asked him to join. No reply.:confused:

Maybe if enough of us email him he'll reconsider?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Ohio Bullitt

I've been following this one, here's the #3266. I sent a message to the seller on e-bay asking for an Oasis report from Ford and if he/she would get it inspected at the dealer since I'm a possible out of state buyer.
She replied that it is garaged and she wouldn't take out for inspection-case closed.
so now it's off my list.

·
Registered
10,404 Posts
You guys north of the border are still allowed to come over to the south, that may change, but as of now come on over and spend your money.

·
Premium Member
3,503 Posts
buckwheat bullitt said:
I've been following this one, here's the #3266. I sent a message to the seller on e-bay asking for an Oasis report from Ford and if he/she would get it inspected at the dealer since I'm a possible out of state buyer.
She replied that it is garaged and she wouldn't take out for inspection-case closed.
so now it's off my list.
He told me #3256..... Oh well the holograms are hard to read sometimes
Sold now anyways..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts