Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out today and saw a DHG Bullitt for sale at a place called Highline Motorsports near Pottstown, Pa., so stopped in for a quick look. Didnt have the digital with me so no pics. Will try and get pics next time I'm down that way. It has 18K miles, and it looks to be in nice shape. Appears to be stock with the exception of a chin spoiler, and it's got the wing out back. Since it is Sunday, nobody was there to help/harrass me, and the car was locked. 610-326-3119 The asking price on the sticker was 19K. (seems high to me ) But she'll probably be there for awhile because I dont think anyone will be looking for a Mustang with the icy weather that we've been having lately.

·
Registered
308 Posts
SE PA Bullitt

I've been tracking this one for awhile. He has an ad on e-bay that I found to be deceptive. He reports it as a trade in from the original owner. I carfaxed it and I found out it's been sold at least twice and registered in 4 states. I sent him a question in this regard and he never replied. I also inquired about the ID# and he reported a "I think it's #0265" which originally was registered in Calif. so it was the wrong number. We all know how easy it is to get the number.
Check the ad on ebay before you talk to the guy. the first part of the ad he reports it as carfaxed certified and in the second part of the ad, he goes to state you can't trust the carfax report.
Let me know how it goes, see if could present some documentation as to being a 1 owner, it should be interesting.
I'm looking for a Bullitt but this guy appeared to be shady.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
308 Posts
SE PA Bullitt

Let me know how it checks out. I've been involved w/cars a long time. This site is great, especially the way you guys look out for each other and new members.
I gonna get a Bullitt and I intend to keep for a long time so I'm trying to be patient and careful. All help is appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
He has listed this thing on ebay about 5 times now and every time somebody asks these same questions. What's the Bullitt #, what's up with the wing and he never really answers them.

You'd think you'd adjust the listing after 3 or 4 times with the same questions???

I asked him about the rear wing two times ago and he never responded to me??? :lol:

·
Registered
308 Posts
SE PA Bullitt

Same thing here, he never responds to a question that delves into the history of the car eg. who is the orignal owner etc. How about the cost of the warranty he offers, he appears to be one greedy dude. Also, he wants advance knowledge of you coming to see the car-why?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts