Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not mine!!!! :tongue:

Saw this listed in the Tulsa paper today.

Black Bullitt Mustang, 40k miles, perfect condition, no accidents ever, garage kept. $14,500 918-629-5080

I'll try to call and find out the Bullitt #.

If anyone is interested and needs me to go check it out let me know. I'd be happy to help.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bullittinthehead said:
It's not mine, either! How's it going Brad?
Doing great, just hoping the rain will hold off for a few days. Need to do some yard work and put a few miles on the Bullitt.

·
Registered
188 Posts
So it's been dry for a couple of days, did you get the Bullitt out AND the yard work done? I finally got all mine mowed and put a few miles on ours last night. We ought to get all the Tulsa Bullitts together some night...food, beer, whatever.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bullittinthehead said:
So it's been dry for a couple of days, did you get the Bullitt out AND the yard work done? I finally got all mine mowed and put a few miles on ours last night. We ought to get all the Tulsa Bullitts together some night...food, beer, whatever.

Got the yardwork completed.

We both took the Bullitt out for a spin.

Last night we were talking about having a Tulsa area get together. We were thinking Hooters, Steak n Shake, or just at the house. What did you guys have in mind?

·
Registered
188 Posts
BullittMakesThree said:
Got the yardwork completed.

We both took the Bullitt out for a spin.

Last night we were talking about having a Tulsa area get together. We were thinking Hooters, Steak n Shake, or just at the house. What did you guys have in mind?
We were thinking along the same restaurants, with our long gravel driveway, we figured that would be easier for everyone, but we're up for anything/anywhere. Can't wait to see that new Bullitt of your's! If you want to put the call out, we're there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts