Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
1,169 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-09-27 19:43, costadog wrote:
Black, 4k miles, Garaged, Never in rain, #2697. Stock-No Modifications. $27k/best offer. Phone# 301.652.0683-Maryland. Message- 202.215.5293
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>
Please don't take is as a INSULT!!!! I'm just trying to help!

"AT THIS TIME" you will not get 27k for your bullitt. If for some reason your not happy with the car you will do better trading it in, you should do good with the 0.0 for 60 months,that Ford is offering! If you need the money your going to take a big loss. GOOG LUCK!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Okay Ray Your the Expert hope you do not take this wrong but do you know what a dealer will give you for a Bullitt ? Tell You what you do not want to know. How about 16-17K Maybe a touch more if you did not drive it at all??? 27000 is a lot for a car that sold for 27700 but Remember it is suposed to be collectable and rare.. Thats what ford says?? I am trying to Remember why I keep buying new Fords If I was smart I would waite three months after the new cars come out and do like the dealers and screw someon buying it for 20-40% less than sticker..My point being it dose not say anything good about new cars in general when they lose so much value so fast...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts