Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would share this seeing as these little mudflaps often go missing or damaged and Ford no longer makes them.

They make 2 styles. One with the factory looking mudflap, and one w/o the mudflap.

These are reproduction pieces made of fiberglass.

I plan on lowering my bullitt in the future, but was worried I'd ruin my factory mudflaps. So I just ordered a set w/o the mudflap. I'll post pictures on the quality, fit&finish, etc after they arrive and I get them installed.

https://www.facebook.com/mustangHQ1/

It appears his only online presence is on Facebook. You'll need to send him a message, and he'll reply with his paypal address for you to send payment.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
13,786 Posts
Those are great pieces from what I've seen. Another member had a pair in Detroit, and seem rather sturdy. Would like to hear a future report if possible.

·
Premium Member
8,771 Posts
I bought a pair and received them just prior to the Dream Cruise. Showed them off at Mustang Alley. They are reasonably decent facsimiles. Good purchase as a back up in case my originals are ever damaged.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
Are they $120 for the pair of skirts and flaps or $120 a pair for the flaps?

·
Registered
73 Posts
$60 a piece sure is a lot better than the prices I had been seeing on ebay. You could almost pick up a high mileage bullitt, auction off the mudflaps, scrap the car, and still make money. lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts