Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had 10 Bullitts show (actually 11, but one guy couldn't stay) for a gathering today. We even had the guy from Kansas that won his Bullitt in the state lottery.

Here's a picture of each car in attendance from the back.

Bullitt #5281

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: tomdmiles on 2001-10-20 15:38 ]</font>

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's also a group shot with each owner beside his (or her) car.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Cool photos Tom. I sent them to my brother in Portugal. I enjoyed meeting ya'll.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Thanks for posting the pictures. It was fun to meet everyone. We will deffinatly have to do this again.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
Great pics! It is so cool to see all of the Bullits together.

We have to do it again, only bigger and better net time.

BTW this is message 100 for me! :cool:

·
Registered
153 Posts
You Texas folks get to have all the fun. BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
85 Posts
my thoughts exactly, jp......
thanks for posting the pics, Tomdmiles, I enjoyed seeing my bullitt of choice ( and the owner too :smile:

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
it was a great meeting/get together with great people... nice seeing and meeting everyone... my son and I had a blast and someone i know was seeingthese ppix 2200 miles away and wishing she was here hopefully next time she will be..
I will try to get a FORD dealer to give us space and stuff and we will have a bigger show with BBQ and trophies.. maybe a radio station doing remote le5ts work on it guys it will be a blast... ill begin calling monday thumbs up to all

·
Registered
340 Posts
For everyone that took picture on a digital camera, could I please get copy's emailed to me :smile: Thanks in advance.

[email protected]

I do not have a size limit on that account. Also if you want to I can setup an account on my ftp server for you to upload if you prefer that. Thank you. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
absolutely, positively AWESOME!!!!!
wish i still live in Dallas (18 years there, off of University and Central Exprwy)
great pics!!!!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Dang it!!! How did I miss this?? I guess I need to monitor Bullittclub.com more than once a week.... ggggrrrr....

If there is an Dallas e-mail cc list, please add me to it: [email protected]

Thanks,

·
Registered
959 Posts
Next month, I'll be instructing at a driving school at the Motorsport Ranch. This will be the weekend of November 10 and 11. I'll be coming in Friday, driving the track a bit Friday afternoon and then staying with some friends in Garland.

It would be great to hook up Friday or Sat night. You are all welcome to come out to the track. I will be able to take some for rides during the instructors sessions for those interested.

Brian

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I have only a few email addresses... but no one has a DFW list. Yet.

We can set up a Yahoo groups list or if someone has a real email list, maybe we should get one rolling.

Unless my brother and his family come to visit, I'll make both days of MSR.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts