Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hOWS IT GOIMG IMBOC MEMBERS? iM PROUD OWNER OF A TRUE BLUE BULLITT AND AM I THE LA AREA. I HAVE MET A GROUP OF OTHER MUSTANG OWNERS IN THE AREA ( MACH 1'S) AND CRUSIE EVERY SATURDAY! ANYONE INTERESTED PM ME OR POST ALL ARE WELCOME....:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I'D LOVE TO JUST GET A LOCAL BULLITT CRUISE STARTED AS WELL ANY IDEAS, SUGGESTIONS??????

·
Registered
825 Posts
I was at the Santa Paula airport a few weekends back and was talking to the man who owns Steve McQueens old airplane hanger. He said Steve was a friend of his and he had some of McQueens stuff and said it would be OK for some Bullitt heads to come by and check it out. It might be fun just to cruise out and grab some lunch if we could get enough people to show up.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Thats a short nice trip for me, I'd be up for that....

I'm still trying to figure out what would be a good date for a Bullitt get together/cruize up the coast and BBQ was thinking of Oct. but the time has gone by so fast Maybe November I'll see what dates I can get will post later.

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Santa Paula sounds good to us....Let us know when...Usually the first Sunday of the month is when they have open house there......

·
Registered
987 Posts
I'm n the LA area also I will try to make it.

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
As long as it is not this coming Saturday or Sunday as I have a car show in Moorpark. Other then those dates count me in
Casey
DCLMustang

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Casey: What are you entering in the car show???Your truck????Just curious....

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Yes the 72 GMC. My brother is bringing his 70 chevy p/u, and some of the other cars my friends are bringing are a 1956 nomad, 55, 56 or 57 chevy he is bringing one of them I don't which one, and a 32 ford victoria, and i think some other people may also show up to cruise over to moorpark with us with a wide varity of chevy's.
The winds have shredded the truck cover it is covered in dirt and ash. it will be a bear to get clean in time for the show.
I can say chevrolet on this board right?
Casey
DCLMustang

·
Registered
370 Posts
Casey: Is this the Roamin Relics Car Show?? If so is it a good show?
with lots of nice cars? was thinking of maybe bringing the 66. Would it be worth the drive from Santa Barbara...Rich

·
Registered
3,948 Posts
Rich: Yes, its the Roaming Relics show this Sunday in Moorpark...Definitely a nice show and yes, you should bring out your 66 Stang....There will be over 300 cars and trucks that line up old town Moorpark's High Street....

·
Registered
370 Posts
I will make up my mind if I go on Saturday sometime...The Fire with all the ashes kinda puts a damper on me comming..Was at a show in SB when the Zacca fire in the backcountry was going and I had ashes inside outside in every nook and cranny not a fun cleanup, Had to use the leafblower first...

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
SBBullitt said:
I will make up my mind if I go on Saturday sometime...The Fire with all the ashes kinda puts a damper on me comming..Was at a show in SB when the Zacca fire in the backcountry was going and I had ashes inside outside in every nook and cranny not a fun cleanup, Had to use the leafblower first...
The show is Sunday and people have told me the same thing that Frank said. It is a big show with 300 to 500 cars. It should be fun. If you come let me know and I will give you the meeting plac. From there we are driving up a couple exits to the show so we can all park together.

The leaf blower is great idea thanks!!!

Casey L.
DCLMustang

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Rich

We are going to meet at the K- Mart on Madera ave in Simi Valley. You would come down the 118 to Madera turn right and go straight down a couple of miles. The K- Mart is behind the ARCO station on the corner. We are leaving the Arco at 6:30am sharp. After we get the cars parked at the show we are going to breakfast. Your more then welcome to join us and I will keep a eye out for you if you decide to come down.
Casey
DCLMustang

1 - 18 of 18 Posts