Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This topic has been discussed after at the chat forum for a little while now trying to get them made again. Well we have someone to make them again so I thought I would post it here as well. The company is www.dataplatesplus.com and the owner is Tony Sorrentino.

Ok, so I just got off the phone with Tony, very nice guy to talk to by the way, he is getting the blanks ordered tomorrow and should have them in by next Friday from his supplier. I am going to provide him with my info and he is going to use it for a protoype plate to make sure it is identical to the old plates and it is what everyone wants.

If it is alright with everyone I am going to act as a middle man to try and expedite the process. How we are going to do the payment and ordering is I will be collecting the information for the plates and the money via either paypal or check. Then I am going to compile the info and send a personal check to Tony to make it faster on our end while he gets the plates.

Pricing:
$35 for the pair plus $10 shipping
$22 for 1 plate plus $5 shipping

Please make payment out to Jeremy Parsons and mail to my address below or by PayPal, using [email protected] payee name.( Add $1 for 1 plate, $1.50 for 2 plates if paying be PayPal to cover what they charge me.)
(Please make sure you give me a good return address, thanks.)

Jeremy Parsons
366 Richland Ave Apt 4408
Athens, OH 45701

You have optional info on Plate A (for engine area)
Owner: Your Name, (OR) Vin Number:???????????
Build Date: ??-??-01
Build #: 0????
# Built: 05582

Plate B (for console area)
Build Date:
Build #:

Tony and I decided this would be the best way to do this since it is a new product plate for him. Once we get these rolling and he gets paypal set up on his site it will probably switch to direct payment to him.

As I had stated earlier it is going to take a week for him to get the correct blanks. After which he said it will only take a few days to get the plates made up. Once finished he will ship them directly to the customer via Priority mail.

If anyone has any concerns or questions please feel free to contact me either via pm or email([email protected]). I will try and get back to any questions as soon as possible, I usually check my email and pm's throughout the day. Also, I will be staying in contact with Tony and will provide updates as the plates are made.

Also, for some more info the first run is limited to 20 plates of each size. That is the number of blanks he is ordering this time around. Afterwards he is going to make them as interest is shown.

Lastly, if things are sent to my email I would like to ask that you include your IMBOC screen name that way if need be I can contact you directly by pm.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Wow, little high on shipping! You can mail both plates for less than a buck! Add another buck for a padded envelope, max.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im not the one shipping them, nor do I set the price. Priority shipping even for a letter begins around $7 so it doesnt bother me to have to pay this to get an item that I want.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
Priority mail flat rate postage is $4.60 regardless of weight. Priority mail package for 1 lb is $4.60. And two plates are well under 1 lb. I wasn't saying you were setting the price. I was stating the shipping price was high. I could understand $5 if it is going priority mail, but to add another $5 for a second plate which wouldn't change the postage cost is a bit much.

·
Charles
13,299 Posts
PayPal payment sent. Thanks for doing this.

I think the freight looks high also but everyone should remember that the price for two is $3.00 higher than what was previously offered (yes I know, its still $3.00). We don't know what the previous freight price was because it was included. I'm glad Jeremy is picking this up for us since I missed my chance to buy them from RAC43 previously. I willing to be a guinea pig and hope the quality is as good as before. I'm sure it will.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Charles, payment received. As soon as he gets mine made as the demo plates, i will try and post some pics up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts