Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found this on a mustang II forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Damdannyboy on 2001-12-07 09:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Damdannyboy on 2001-12-24 00:27 ]</font>

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,326 Posts
I kinda like it cause my first Stang was a 74 Mustang11 Ghia! Ordered it from the factory and everything when I was 19. I was soooo proud. Now I look back and wish I would have had a V8!!! :lol:

·
Registered
437 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-07 11:04, TwoStangWmn wrote:
I kinda like it cause my first Stang was a 74 Mustang11 Ghia! Ordered it from the factory and everything when I was 19. I was soooo proud. Now I look back and wish I would have had a V8!!! :lol:

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

TwoStangWmn, I was wondering if you could give me the specs of your Cobra R, thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
Wow....that brings back memories!
I learned to drive a stick in a car just like that (minus the wheels, of course!)
I'm really BAD though....I've sort of excluded the whole 70's from my Mustang world.
Until recently, August 28th to be exact, I only cared about Mustangs '64 thru '73.
Now, I've EXPANDED to include all the late models of the late 80's and thru the 90's up to the BULLITT of '01 !!!
I know, I know....I'm a Mustang Snob.

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,326 Posts
Karl, excellent choice of links to use on the R! Good pictures there too! (I used one of them for my Wallpaper) :smile:

At the assmebly line they had to hand assemble the 18" tires as they were too big for the machinery to. They had a hard time getting the engine to fit too. It is funny, though. (I may have already mentioned this). When Bill lifts the hood for people to see, he watches their facial expressions and everyone opens their mouths wide and then "Oh sh**" comes out! :lol: Bill thinks if he charges $20 a ride, he will almost pay off the car in a couple of years! :razz:
When we get the new tires on the chrome R wheels we just got, our firend said he will take pics for us with his digital. :grin:
Vicki

1969 Coupe
2001 DHG #344 Bullitt
2000 Cobra R #227

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TwoStangWmn on 2001-12-07 23:52 ]</font>

·
Registered
7 Posts
all you ppl with vendettas against IIs can kiss my ass. they are the greatest mustangs ever.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MOI, everyone has a opinon about II's. They love em or hate them. I love II's my self, I'm working on putting a 5.0 EFI in my 78. but there's other years I don't like also, but hey thats Me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Damdannyboy on 2001-12-24 00:42 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Damdannyboy on 2001-12-24 00:44 ]</font>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts