Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just browsing through the July issue of Playboy andlow and behold what do I find on page 53 but a picture of my car!!! (Actually it's the prototype) The paragraph basically tells you what it is and what it costs and of the connection to the movie. It also says you get a "275 hp V8". Wonder if they got that figure from Ford??? It also says only 5,000 will be built and that the car should become a collector's prize.
How many other people can say their car was in Playboy??? LOL
Cam

·
Registered
144 Posts
Well I would rather have someone in my car who was in Playboy, rather than the car itself, but you take what you can get. :wink:

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,040 Posts
Well, I guess I'll have to go down and buy that issue of Playboy. Do you think it will go over if I tell the clerk it is for my husband, tho? LOL

Beings I have most all the magazines the Bullitt was featured in so far!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-02 01:12, TwoStangWmn wrote:
Well, I guess I'll have to go down and buy that issue of Playboy. Do you think it will go over if I tell the clerk it is for my husband, tho? LOL
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I wanna meet the salesperson that has the guts to ask you if the Playboy is for you. :smile:

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-06-02 11:24, chilli bullitt wrote:
I agree Ivan. That would be a picture! Say Pamela Anderson and I in my BULLITT??!!?? LOL!!
Cam

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

[Insert lame "4 air bags" joke here]

:wink:

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
You forgot to add the obligatory "Polished Knob" comment as well...

... For the shifter you perverts!! :wink:

2001 DHG Bullitt #171
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>Always remember.. Pillage BEFORE you burn</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blakwing on 2001-06-02 12:50 ]</font>

·
Registered
130 Posts
Having fun with the scanner tonight - here is THE page out of the July 2001 issue of Playboy:

(..and this is the ONLY page I'm scanning... :grin: )

Here are the words in a readable size (I hope...)

Enjoy....!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Bob! I was going to Wal-MArt to pick up a scanner they had in their ad and of course theywere sold out.
Cam

·
Registered
10,357 Posts
It is old info, heck that is the prototype car with the spoiler from Motor Trend and the show circuit. Look how dark the wheels are and it has the pony on the tank.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
ditto merc50, that's the concept introduced at the Jan. 2000 LA auto show. our cars were introduced at the 2001 LA auto show

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They have some more coming in next week and they're putting one back for my mom at the sale price I might add.
Thanks for the info!
Cam

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1NastyFordGT on 2001-09-16 18:43 ]</font>

1 - 14 of 14 Posts