Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I saw a True Blue Bullitt getting off at Matherfield. Female Driver.

I was just wondering if she was one of our members yet.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
where are you located? i'm over in davis. haven't seen the bullitt you're talking about but i dont make it to rancho cordova very much. i have done a ride along with the rancho p.d.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
bike rack... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
just because i'm in davis doesn't mean i have a bike rack! btw, where's the roller hockey game?

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
My son lives close to Rancho, but havn't seen a true blue BULLITT yet. I live in EL Dorado Hills and know of a black one a women drives, I think from Placerville she told me that she is a member and went to the national in S.F. but I can't remember her name. I'm always looking for BULLITT's east of SAC. I would be up for a meet at HOOTERS some time let me know. Ron

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I play Roller hockey at "DISC".

I've seen SMRcalidiv's Black Bullitt.

bullitt890 said:
bike rack... NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
just because i'm in davis doesn't mean i have a bike rack! btw, where's the roller hockey game?
Haha! I only asked because I saw a Black Bullitt with a Bike Rack on the back, in Davis. HaHaHa!

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
i actually met SMRcalidiv at my work! about two months ago downtown davis he came in to ace hardware (i work there) and i saw his car in the lot. it was pouring rain that day but i stood outside in the lot for about 20 min waiting to see who owned it. we ended up bs'ing for a little while in the rain. i know he's down for a hooter's cruise, i'll have to pm him when we do it.
there are a ton of bullitts in this area. i have seen a black one in vacaville but it was 3-4 years ago. in davis there are at least 5 not including 890. that is a really high number for davis! i also see one at sac city college. its black with 5% tint and exhaust. has dealer plates from a used car lot.

btw, i thought DISC closed up or moved?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool.

Actually, Disc is being operated by hockey parents and other volunteers.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Hooters at Natomas is OK, a little far from EDH, so I havn't been there yet. If It's better than that's a good thing. Let me know when you go sometime, or PM me to set it up.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Bullitt3896 said:
I play Roller hockey at "DISC".
Let me know if you guys go up to Hooters... I'm in.

Hey where is DISC? I used to play goaltender at American Hockey Arena, but it closed down? Do goaltenders play for free there?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts