Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If anyone is looking to get anything done like this i can get a very good deal and maybe possibly a group buy/service. The owner does all the work himself and is a a class guy. He has powder in every color you can imagine, including "Kandy Paint" colors. He can do any and all jobs. Let me know if anyone is looking for any work done and I'm sure I can work out a deal if anyone is interested. I hope you guys are as impressed as I am. Cant wait to get it on the car tommrow...

*Note* The intake has not been cleaned up great and has been around dust.*

·
Registered
231 Posts
looks pretty good but just not my taste.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
Looks great! Is that from Paul's Powerder Coating?

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
what do you guys think about a bullitt intake and supercharger piping painted tungsten (that dark silver on the ford gt)?

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
bullitt890 said:
what do you guys think about a bullitt intake and supercharger piping painted tungsten (that dark silver on the ford gt)?
I have been tossing around the idea of getting my intake and supercharger piping done in gunmetal. I think that it would look great.

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
I am guessing that it is black?? What about DHG. I would love to do the intake and valve covers in DHG so the top of the engine would look like the rest of the car.

·
Registered
413 Posts
GreggVH said:
I am guessing that it is black?? What about DHG. I would love to do the intake and valve covers in DHG so the top of the engine would look like the rest of the car.
My thoughts exactly.

Personally I would just have the valve covers completely done, and the do the accent lines down the middle of the top of the intake, sometimes you can over do things, I just would want to complement mine...

·
Registered
710 Posts
Price? Love to get it done, maybe i can find a vehicle to borrow, the Bullitt is my daily driver right now.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
I would like to do this too, it is exactly what i was thinking with the raise lines being polished. except i wanna do all my engine accents in True Blue.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
jp660605 said:
Price? Love to get it done, maybe i can find a vehicle to borrow, the Bullitt is my daily driver right now.
Me too, so what is the cost?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts