Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recevied this from my dealer today. He is tracking how the car is doing from start to finish so I can keep this in my records. I thought I would share with everyone what he sent me... I guess this means that my car is done, and is being loaded on ramp 5P? Has anyone one else kept track of there car? It is supposed to be here on Feb 4, 2008... I tried to copy and paste the best I could....

Secondary Vehicle Location Status Date / Time ETA
Origin Received - C59 (Autoport Limited )Ramp 5P, Flat Rock, MI Jan-15-2008, 10:21 ET Feb-04-2008
Trim Line Autoalliance International Inc, MI Jan-14-2008 Feb-04-2008
Body Shop Autoalliance International Inc, MI Jan-11-2008 Feb-04-2008
Sent to Plant Autoalliance International Inc, MI Jan-03-2008 Feb-04-2008
Scheduled to Day (Jan-11-2008) Autoalliance International Inc, MI Dec-18-2007 Feb-04-2008
Scheduled to Week (Week -of Jan-07-2008) Autoalliance International Inc, MI Dec-06-2007
Unscheduled- Clean Autoalliance International Inc, MI Nov-30-2007

·
Registered
419 Posts
Nelly,

Not only have I been keeping track of my car, I am so Geeked up over the car making it to Houston that I have tracking its daily route via the Union Pacific website. Ask you dealer for the railcar # once its leaves ramp 5 and you can track its progress. I look forward to meeting you since we live just minutes apart. Mine is scheduled to arrive on Jan 20th.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wbihm225 said:
Nelly,

Not only have I been keeping track of my car, I am so Geeked up over the car making it to Houston that I have tracking its daily route via the Union Pacific website. Ask you dealer for the railcar # once its leaves ramp 5 and you can track its progress. I look forward to meeting you since we live just minutes apart. Mine is scheduled to arrive on Jan 20th.

I look forward to meeting you too. Did you order yours from Mcree Ford? I buy all my fords there..great dealership. I will have to call later this week and see if they have the rail car #... I know I want to be there the day that it comes in and take pictures of it coming off the truck. I also hope that the build sheet is in the car somewhere too. Did you go down to McRee and look at the black bullitt that they got in a while back? That thing is so good looking in person...would love to have that one, but it is not the original color... Send me a PM sometime and we can hook up.

Chris

·
Registered
419 Posts
Chris,

I ordered mine through Thommie Vaughn only after I went to McCree, talked to a sales rep and manager in later October and asked them about ordering the Bullitt. The both said, "not sure what you are talking about, how would you like to buy one of these Shelby GT's we have right now". Since they did not take me seriously or take the time to check their system like I asked them, they lost a sale. BTW, I went Sunday and took a look at the black one and :eek: that car is meeeeean looking, even sitting next to the two 427R's and the SGT. I'll PM you went the car arrives.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wbihm225 said:
Chris,

I ordered mine through Thommie Vaughn only after I went to McCree, talked to a sales rep and manager in later October and asked them about ordering the Bullitt. The both said, "not sure what you are talking about, how would you like to buy one of these Shelby GT's we have right now". Since they did not take me seriously or take the time to check their system like I asked them, they lost a sale. BTW, I went Sunday and took a look at the black one and :eek: that car is meeeeean looking, even sitting next to the two 427R's and the SGT. I'll PM you went the car arrives.

I'm sorry that happened to you. I only deal with 2 salepeople there..one just retired in Jan and the other is Jeff Kuhl. Jeff will help you anyway that he can, and if for some reason he doesn't know then he will get all the info about it. I almost bought a Shely GT...but love the new look of the bullitt...

Chris

1 - 5 of 5 Posts