Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an old friend that makes tons of great, high- quality jackets for mustang clubs, mca shows, s[pecific years etc
He has just completed a run for boss 302's and mine looks outstanding... I want to see if there is any interest in jackets for us bullitt owners so I could get him to do a run for us .. if anyone would like to contact him directly his name is henry rasmussen and his email address is
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Awsome idea, throw together an idea of what the jacket would look like and what would be on it and let us know.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OKCBULLITT on 2001-06-26 22:34 ]</font>

·
Registered
610 Posts
Would definitely be interested. Keep in touch!

·
Registered
193 Posts
I think a Bullitt logo on the back with our number on the front pocket would be slick!
Let me know what this looks like style wise and money wise, but I am definitely in!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Outstanding idea. I would go for it. Are you going to post any examples of what it might look like and the cost?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Cool! I'm in

·
Registered
899 Posts
Catsmasher nailed it, I'd buy that in a heartbeat

Rarecat

·
Registered
81 Posts
i'am a player on this also.any idea about different colors? everyone is sure to want a
jacket in the color of their car. s/n is a
must in this jacket. let us know.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have contacted henry and he will be letting us know shortly on what he can do for our bullitts as far as jackets
on my boss jacket ...mine is black with a gold boss 302 car ( like my orignal boss was ) pretty detailed with boss 302 lettering
it looks and feels great very nice very tasteful and classy
i was thinking of a lighter color jacket maybe like a silver jade for the highland green cars with the bullitt car in highland green and lettering in silver? silver jacket with black bullitt car and maybe amedium blue jacket with dark blue bullitt and yes of course our numbers... kep up the ideas.... I know i want one for mine

·
Registered
959 Posts
Count me in and let us know!

Brian

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
sounds pretty cool to me! especially if our #'s were embroidered somewhere!!
would want to see a "prototype" jacket before i send money though!!
ahh, screw it! unless it's just butt ugly....count me in!

·
Registered
899 Posts
I'd vote for a silver (Brushed Aluminum?) jacket with lettering the color of our rides. Not sure if I want a car picture on there, just "Bullitt" on the back and our number on the front with an option of a "GT" on the sleeve or under our number. All of this in the infamous "Bullitt" font....

My two cents...

Rarecat

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey guys...on our jackets...possibly on one sleeve the american flag but on the other the outline of the state we are from... on the front ""BULLITT #..."" on the back Bullitt # ... and a pic of your bullitt in its color? good thing to talk about and get a consensus....keep up the input.... henry is working on it all ready...also does
anyone have somegoodbullit pix he might use for our jackets?

·
Registered
467 Posts
The jacket is a great ideal. I work in the US but live in Canada. Should be able to help get a jacket across the border.
BLK BULLITT #2754 tag MYBULLIT ontario

1 - 20 of 38 Posts