Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A short time ago, KATONK showed what being a Bullitt owner is all about. Bullitt KARMA was offered and because of it, we all have fun joining in...not to mention those who won !!!

I'm not trying to steal a thread or a idea from anyone, but hopefully with the approval of B-Man, I would like to do the same thing, at least with one part I have. I was fortunate enough to find the money to put on new Maximum Motorsports caster/camber plates and new Tokico "Blue" struts and shocks. Because of this, I no longer have a need for the plastic Ford strut tower covers. I would like to offer those up along the lines of Bullitt KARMA. These covers fit over the stock strut and caster/camber plates, giving a more finished look.

The rules are the same, post once by saying "I'M IN". Multiple post by the same person won't help your chances, sorry :) I will let this go for the next five days from the date of this post and I will choose a winner at random, ie: everyones name goes in a hat and one is chosen. Once the winner is notified, all he has to do is send me a pm within 24hrs and I will ship them out free of cost to you. Nope, you don't even have to pay shipping charges. These look brand new and I hope someone out there can use them.

Good luck and thanks again to KATONK for showing us what being a Bullitthead is all about.

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
I'm "not" in but just wanted to thank BaknBlk for the kind words. :) The Karma thread was meant for anyone to initiate and or participate in and yes, it was fun! We have them on a lot of gun and knife forums I belong to and they usually get a lot of hits. I especially enjoyed doing it here in IMBOC for the Bullitthead fraternity!...so if anyone else has anything they'd wish to pass on..by all means...go for it! I'm sure B-man (Mike) would be in total support of it. Thanks again BaknBlk!
~Art :)
p.s. Oh!..I forgot to mention....I'm not done with my "spring cleaning" yet, so I may have other things stashed. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts