Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you folks think? New BULLITT Store item? The brushed aluminum color matches the interior perfectly!

Wade Koch
3.73s
Steeda Tri-Ax
Pro-M 80mm MAF
JBA Cat4ward Chrome Headers
MAC Prochamber

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: h1resq on 2002-01-14 13:58 ]</font>

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wade,

Okay, I need one. Blends in real nice with the pieces from MGW. If this item does not get posted on the store, can you give me the info on how I can get one? Oh yeah, how much is this item?

·
Registered
2,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still waiting on cost. I'll put it up on the BULLITT Store when I do. Look for a post on it.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Thanks Wade!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hey Wade, this one is really cool! I might have to scrape together some $$$ to get me one too! :smile: What will you come up with next? Maybe some clothes!?!?

Bubbles

·
BEST BULLITT Nats 06
13,254 Posts
I agree Dona--about the clothes! Wade, if you get some clothes at the shop, I am sure you will be sold out with all these Women Bullittheads a shoppin! :grin:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Oh yeah! CHARGE!!!

Bubbles :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Hi Wade,
Nice item but not my style (I keep all personals in the center console).
Interesting looking at your pics though. I forgot how ugly those stickers are on the visor (I removed mine with the hair dryer the second day I had the car).

·
Registered
448 Posts
I would like on of these, for sure! I also keep stuff in the center console, but it is hard to dig them out, especially while driving. This is the perfect solution. :smile:

·
Registered
437 Posts
I too would be interested! Hope it gets to the Bullitt Store soon.

·
Premium Member
4,594 Posts
I like 'em.

I'll have to have one...or two...

True Blue #3062

73 Grande (RIP)
67 Coupe (RIP)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 6treva9 on 2002-01-16 10:34 ]</font>

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
I already have two of these, one on each side and they are great. Keeps the lenses from getting scratched. Too bad that mine don't say BULLITT.

·
Registered
7,944 Posts
Very KEWL Wade :wink:... Let us know how much when you find out. My wife likes these as well.

Bud

1 - 14 of 14 Posts