Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thinking of getting a personalized N.C. license plate. I know a lot of you already have them. Would be interested in what your logos are. In N.C. we can have 8 characters but so many combinations I come up with are either not allowed or already in use. Some that I was considering were BULL4936,8BULLITT,08BULLIT and #4936. What do you think about those?

·
Registered
83 Posts
"BULL 8" is mine. I had a few others picked out but the computer at the DMV kicked them out because of obscenity references even though I couldn't imagine what was obscene about them. 08 BULL for example. What is obscene about that?

·
Registered
901 Posts
I found out all the Bullitt names that where good were taken. So I went with (SNAFU-1)
SNAFU was taken. After I saw one guy post his plate (NO WIFE) I wish I had thought of that as my pick. Lot of good non-Bullitt names if all are taken. Good Luck.

·
Registered
628 Posts
I am planning on getting BULIT or maybe BLLTT, we only have 5 spaces. That was increased from 4 in years passed.

·
Registered
917 Posts
I ordered my personalized plate when I picked up my Bullitt last week. RTCHASR, just like my user name, but could only use 7 letters. Should be getting it next week, so in the meantime, I have a temporary tag in the back window. Funny thing is, a friend of mine ordered a new Dodge Challenger R/T and should be arriving at the dealership any day now. He doesn't know about my Bullitt yet, but when he sees my plate, he'll probably think I'm picking on his new R/T.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I have BULLIT09 on mine. BULLITT was already taken. :dhg08:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Mine is "46CALBR".

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just got back from the DMV. "STV MCQ" is going on the back of mine. Every kind of Bullitt plate was taken.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Picked 8Bull1t for mine too, but going to drop it soon. This is an old picture, but as you can see with the mod of my faux gas cap, I'm moving away from announcing what my car is. Won't fool you Bullitt Heads, but to everyone else, it will simply be a nice green Mustang:wink: .

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

this is mine with the cool BULLITT surround plate my wife got me for Xmas one year...

i thought about "BULLITT #" or something like that but wanted something a little different, like me and my Bullitt!

shaun

1 - 20 of 25 Posts