Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys. I am trying to do a custom startup background for my navagation system, and I was thinking about the Bullitt logo in a chrome look on a black background (to match my car's color and the way cool interior) or even a highland green for the history.) Both would even be really cool.

Anyway, a standard JPEG image will work, and a guy that works for me has plennty of experiance with photoshop, so even if the image isn't the best, I can have him clean it up.

·
Registered
2,000 Posts
installermarc said:
Ok guys. I am trying to do a custom startup background for my navagation system, and I was thinking about the Bullitt logo in a chrome look on a black background (to match my car's color and the way cool interior) or even a highland green for the history.) Both would even be really cool.

Anyway, a standard JPEG image will work, and a guy that works for me has plennty of experiance with photoshop, so even if the image isn't the best, I can have him clean it up.
You want an actual picture of the emblem on the trunk lid? Or do you want a Photoshop file done with effects to look like chrome on black?

·
Premium Member
18,819 Posts
Marc, here is an image of the Bullitt letters from my B that another Bullitthead modified to set the letters in motion. Not sure if it's what you are looking for but I'll post it anyway since I need to get my post count up at IMBOC. :nerd:

·
Premium Member
18,431 Posts
Cochese said:
Marc, here is an image of the Bullitt letters from my B that another Bullitthead modified to set the letters in motion. Not sure if it's what you are looking for but I'll post it anyway since I need to get my post count up at IMBOC. :nerd:

If you want to get your post count up try double postings! :lol:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Cochese said:

Same Here Collin. :nerd:

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Cochese said:

Same Here Collin. :nerd:

*oops double post* :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nothing in motion, but yes, a photochop of a chrome-like logo on a black background would be what I am looking for.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought of that, but unfortunately, on my logo, the lat "t" is down just slightly (must have been a quirk) and it just doesn't look right from the photo images on my computer.

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
i'll send you something tonight when i get home...it'll be the same that i used to make my sig pic below...what format do you need it in?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
jpeg if you have it. The picture size needs to be no larger than 2,048x1,536 pixels to fit the screen properly.

·
Registered
6,808 Posts
something like this maybe? i made them the exact size you listed so hopefully it'll all just center up...i used the black background since your car is black...but i also listed the white one if you had other plans...i can also send you the .psd of it with all the edges attached so you can put it on any background, picture, or texture...or if you need me to do it just let me know what you need...be glad to help you out.

installermarc.jpg installermarc2.jpg

1 - 15 of 15 Posts