Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, the first Bullitt/Mach1 cruise in of the year will be April 21st (22nd rain date) between 1-6PM at the Hooters in Cincinnati on Beechmont Ave at I-275. See www.mach1registry.com under cruise in/car shows for info and to sign up. Come even if you don't sign up, it's always a great time!

Rick

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
Cool! :cool:

Marked it on the planner, Rick.

Going to try to bring the whole family this year.

DHG 03875 will most likely be pretty dirty since it's the daily driver for the time being.

Here's a pic from last year when I was attacked by Hooters girls. That was cool except for the part where I had to pay each girl five bucks to pose for the pic. :py1:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hope to see you all there!

·
Registered
274 Posts
As soon as I get the boy's baseball schedule, I'll let you know if 1175 will make it. Rick and Cam, can't wait till you see the engine. It's clean now!:smile:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tonys Pony said:
As soon as I get the boy's baseball schedule, I'll let you know if 1175 will make it. Rick and Cam, can't wait till you see the engine. It's clean now!:smile:
Looking forward to seeing the cleaning job you did!

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
Tonys Pony said:
Rick and Cam, can't wait till you see the engine. It's clean now!:smile:
I can hear it now Rick..."I swear it was clean!!! It was the trip down here that got it dirty!!! I swear!!!"
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure hope it warms up between now and then. BRRRRRR!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
HOOTERS!
HOOTERS!
HOOTERS!

:py1:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
GET SOME BOOTY!
GET SOME BOOTY!
GET SOME BOOTY!

:py2:

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,299 Posts
PY said:
Cool! :cool:

Marked it on the planner, Rick.

Going to try to bring the whole family this year.

DHG 03875 will most likely be pretty dirty since it's the daily driver for the time being.

Here's a pic from last year when I was attacked by Hooters girls. That was cool except for the part where I had to pay each girl five bucks to pose for the pic. :py1:
Got the fullsize version of that photo??

I think I should be able to be there, although I believe I have a 10Km run at 5:30pm in Loveland.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like the weather will at least be warmer! I'll be there at any temp, as long as it's dry! Looking forward to the summer cruise in's in the Bullitt.

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
I'll be there. Sober as a church mouse too. :py1:

·
Super Moderator
5,610 Posts
PY said:
I'll be there. Sober as a church mouse too. :py1:
You mean when you get there, right??? :lol:

I think I saw on the weather this morning before work that it is supposed to be in the low to mid-60's and mostly sunny. Of course that was on a Columbus station.

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
chilli bullitt said:
You mean when you get there, right??? :lol:
Hopefully the entire day. I am shooting for soberness the next day as well. :py2:

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
PY said:
Hopefully the entire day. I am shooting for soberness the next day as well. :py2:
Good for you! You da man!

·
Premium Member
18,826 Posts
I invited local Bullitt owner "Steve" to Beechmont Hooters. I told him about the gathering when I met him a few weeks ago. I will leave a note on his Bullitt this week as a reminder. Don't know his Bullitt number since the ink on the shock tower hologram was obliterated. I tried to remove the backseat bench to gain access to the second hologram but the release button would not budge.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
PY said:
I invited local Bullitt owner "Steve" to Beechmont Hooters. I told him about the gathering when I met him a few weeks ago. I will leave a note on his Bullitt this week as a reminder. Don't know his Bullitt number since the ink on the shock tower hologram was obliterated. I tried to remove the backseat bench to gain access to the second hologram but the release button would not budge.
Frank Bullitt would be proud!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Temps around 70 degrees and sunny on Saturday!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts