Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
Dein Bullitt, Chris? Fuhrst du sie? Wenn so, kongratuliere! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Klar, ich bin es!!!!!
vielen dank Zeke
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hahaha, zeke was just asking me if this was me in my B...
and I just told him, OF COURSE....!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
123 Posts
That's vera nice. Great success! (best sasha coen voice) :tongue:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
144 Posts
Chris, congrats on the win! I'm just curious about the specifics on that GT. What gears? Which Roushcharger? How much HP is it putting down? I thought it would have been a much closer race, but you seemed to have walked him pretty bad considering it seemed you had some traction issues...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
Traction issues: That's probably why Chris was inquiring about the drag radials on another thread.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SF BULLITT said:
Chris, congrats on the win! I'm just curious about the specifics on that GT. What gears? Which Roushcharger? How much HP is it putting down? I thought it would have been a much closer race, but you seemed to have walked him pretty bad considering it seemed you had some traction issues...
look I tried to talk with the owner before the race, and he was talking about on 600+ HP...:lol: I really don't think he has that power, he had also 275/40 r20 tires so he coul get more grip then me with 255/45 r18

maybe it's just the 420hp roushcharger...dont know...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Zeke said:
Traction issues: That's probably why Chris was inquiring about the drag radials on another thread.
:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
407 Posts
roush chargers are garbage.....the put down 90-100 rwhp from stock and they do not mod well either. Chris good kill man. Magnacharger makes a better supercharger then the roushcharger. That does not apply to the TVS though. Those are badass.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,798 Posts
SwissBullitt said:
look I tried to talk with the owner before the race, and he was talking about on 600+ HP...:lol: I really don't think he has that power, he had also 275/40 r20 tires so he coul get more grip then me with 255/45 r18

maybe it's just the 420hp roushcharger...dont know...
War der Kerl Schweizer oder Italiener? Errate ich der Letzeren!:lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Zeke said:
War der Kerl Schweizer oder Italiener? Errate ich der Letzeren!:lol:
hahhahaha,gut erraten!!!!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,492 Posts
navyman8903 said:
roush chargers are garbage.....the put down 90-100 rwhp from stock and they do not mod well either. Chris good kill man. Magnacharger makes a better supercharger then the roushcharger. That does not apply to the TVS though. Those are badass.
How about a Vortech V3?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,134 Posts
Way to go Chris. Nice kill.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
Joined
·
89 Posts
navyman8903 said:
The v-3 is fine. It has the ability to boost around 22-26lbs of boost. The rouschcharger is at its potential.
I am having a tough decision on which supercharger to go with. I believe with the V-3 I will be able to retain the strut brace. Does anyone have the V2 or 3 ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Blackmax said:
I am having a tough decision on which supercharger to go with. I believe with the V-3 I will be able to retain the strut brace. Does anyone have the V2 or 3 ?
with the magnacharger also you will be able to retain the trut brace and the Stock CAI
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top