Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone would be intersted in meeting in San Fran? It would be cool as cars from lets say San Diego come up they meet up with LA Bullits and all the way up the coast to San Fran. Once in San Fran we could all cruise the Sites from the movie. So what do you guys think?

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm in...drove up there last weekend and hit all the spots. The owner of Enrico's promised a "Bullitt Parking Only" sign in front of the restaurant sometime soon.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I live in L.A. and would happily make the drive. All us out-of-towners should try and find a decnt place to stay - maybe we could get a good group rate. If it works out well, and there is a decent turn-out we should do it annualy!

Joe Schwartz
DHG #00238

·
Registered
16 Posts
Bullitt cars should have a yearly cruise! Of course it would be held in 'Frisco. Maybe we could have it within a day or two of the San Bernardino Route 66 Cruise, that way owners that come all the way from the east coast could experience both cruises.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Does anyone know of a map that shows some of the roads and sites in 'Frisco that showed up in the Bullitt movie? It would be too cool to visit them in my Bullitt. Not being familiar with San Francisco, a map or a list of locations would be very helpful!

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Cool link (especially the pics), but is everything in there correct? I thought Chalmers was a DA/Prosecutor, and were the Mustangs really automatics? That's a shocker.

This is a cool page nonetheless. :smile:

Mike

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
Phew... I feel better now. :wink:

·
Registered
394 Posts
I would definitely be up for it! SF is only an hour away!

Eric

P.S A tip for visitors to "the city by the bay". Don't refer to San Francisco as "Frisco". It is a sure sign that you are from out of town and obviously unedicated. It's frowned upon by the locals. My relatives from southern california do this just to annoy me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BULLITT00208 on 2001-07-30 15:25 ]</font>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts