Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wandering if anyone know's if there is going to be any bullitt or mustang meets in Houston or DFW anytime soon? I am fixing to have to go to either DFW or Houston to get a tune and was wandering, thanks.

·
Premium Member
6,218 Posts
Don't know about meets, but I have to recommend Strictly Performance in Houston. They did my tune...couldn't be happier. I'd meet up with you if I am off.

·
Registered
14,703 Posts
DFW has a meet every month, but we used the Nats as our June meet. Keep your eye on this forum for info about a July meet. It will probably be mid to late July. Pick your tuner first and then decide on a location.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
5111 said:
DFW has a meet every month, but we used the Nats as our June meet. Keep your eye on this forum for info about a July meet. It will probably be mid to late July. Pick your tuner first and then decide on a location.
I have been going to Lonestar performance and ready for a better tune. I am either going to try Strictly or take it to Travis Franklin in DFW. I have the SCT and I have the Diablo Sport tuner chip so I can go almost anywhere to get a tune.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts