Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my mom and one of her friends working on a few things for the bullitt enthusiast's would be embroidery though , as soon as they get something together i will take some orders and post it on here ...

·
Registered
153 Posts
Make them work double shifts! We need more Bullitt goodies.I'm addicted!I can't get enough! BlackBullitt#1768

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Ditto on the XXL, and I am interested in what is produced.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I think there will be a lot of interest in the Bullitt "stuff". They better be prepared to work extra time. How are they getting around the copyright issue?

·
Registered
260 Posts
Any chance on getting the outlook on when these products be available? Black Shirt or Leather Jacket with the SN would suit me just fine.
Let us know

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have, like everone else I'm sure, the '68 Bullitt model kit, but does anyone have any insight on where I can get an '01 Bullitt die cast or model car?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well they been working and coming up with a few things ... I am gonna soon have some pics on line when i figure out how to do it ... As for the leather jacket you send she will put your number on it ... And As for the copyright.... WHO CARES , if you dont tell i wont tell ~~~~LOL

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Well, as for your last post, that is evidence against you already. You just told everyone with internet access. :grin:
Happy holidays and good luck with the Bullitt stuff. I for one, am interested.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-24 20:14, Badkharma wrote:
Well, as for your last post, that is evidence against you already. You just told everyone with internet access. </BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't think the copyright lawyers care about us using the logo. We're just a car club,....small potatoes in their book.

bdspony, you can email me the pics and I'll load them for you if you like. I'm interested to see them as well. :smile:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Like the rest of the bullitt heads I can't get enough bullitt stuff keep us posted--------------------------------------------------- Densecharger------------------------------ Zaino

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well fellow bullittheads they are working dilligently , as soon as they get it together i will send it to nasty gt and then he will load it up on here . hey gt if you are gonna do that can you load my pic on here as well i am having some probs with it ... thank you !

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-12-29 04:20, bdspony wrote:
Well fellow bullittheads they are working dilligently , as soon as they get it together i will send it to nasty gt and then he will load it up on here . hey gt if you are gonna do that can you load my pic on here as well i am having some probs with it ... thank you !

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

I'd be happy to load a pic for you, but if it's for your sig, the , Bullitt the Webmaster will have to, as I don't have your password to access your profile.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts