Mustang Bullitt Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
g_zilinski

I'm planning on installing my "Densecharger" this week sometime. This will be the system with the Large K&N "RU3530 Filter" installed in the "DOWN" position. After installation; I'll go back to the same dyno-shop that did my baseline dyno test and see what difference the "Densecharger" makes in the torque & horsepower curve of my otherwise Factory Stock BULLITT. This dyno test is most likely going to occur on Monday the 11th of June. Hopefully; the atmospheric conditions will be somewhat consistant to those that I had for the baseline as I do not like having to rely too much on correction factors.

Once all of this has been done; I should be able to at least have a viable reference as to how much the "Densecharger" delivers in the vein of increased performance. I'll post the "Densecharger" modified dyno curves as compared to the baseline that I have. This is the way I like to do business when I install performance modifications. This removes a lot of the guesswork so that others won't have to retest the same equipment. It may be tedious and time consuming to go get another dyno test every time I make a mod, but I believe it's the only valid way to really understand how a modification has affected the overall package.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.