Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I'm usually a very attentive, detail oriented guy but I fail to see a difference between the Bullitt "C" pillar and the other mustangs' "C"'s. Anyone got a good scan of the two side by side or a description of what was done differently? Thanks.

·
Registered
172 Posts
The Bullitt c pillars are also different than the 94 tom 98 Mustangs.

·
Premium Member
3,988 Posts
In early May, I had decided I was gonna get a GT, instead of a Bullitt. I didn't really think there was enough difference to bother with it. That was until I saw one on the lot. One of the first things that I noticed was the C pillar. It just makes the whole car look different in my opinion. It makes the roof look lower to me.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I agree O1GTB, Karl's pictures are EXCELLENT and really show the difference. The Bullitt's "C" visually brings the roof "to" the body of the car gracefully, rather than the stock mustang pillar/roof looking "tacked" on like an afterthought. Beautiful...Something else to be proud of! :-B Thanks all!

·
Registered
959 Posts
The squared off C makes the roof look more like the original fastback. As everyone has noted, subtle but effective.

Brian

·
Registered
208 Posts
I too had a hard time seeing the difference, until one day, while sitting in a resturant admiring my BULLITT, a GT parked right next to my BULLITT. What a sight to see, the exterior differnces between the BULLITT and the GT were quite noticeable. The C pillar was obviously different and you could certainly see that the BULLITT was lower. After seeing the two side by side, it just made me love my BULLITT more.

·
Registered
72 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2001-10-10 12:38, Chalmers2212 wrote:
The c pillar on the Bullitt is squared off, the regular Mustang is round. I should know I have both on my car. (factory f##k up)
</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Did the factory also mess up the glass on the side with the wrong C-pillar? The dot matrix edge around the glass is shaped differently I believe.

John G.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts