Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I was looking around at various things, and found several still-in-the-factory-box bullitt fuel doors. How are they getting these?

It's somewhat irksome to me. It's just one more item facilitating fake Bullitts. Are we going to see a plague of RICE-BULLITTS?!?!

·
Registered
126 Posts
if i knew theses parts whee so easy get ur hands on ,i would of just got a gt and moded it up, i thought these bullits had parts u couldbnt get, but it seems, they hav almost everything, wats next, bullit seats???

:sad:

·
Premium Member
1,271 Posts
Again.. as it's been said before.. Fear not. Because no matter what.. NO ONE will EVER be able to make a GT into a Bullitt. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Everyone wants to be like us! :smile:
Let them have there pretend Bullitts and find yet another way to stick another Mustang part on a Civic.. It just won't ever be the same as the real deal.

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
You can get the fuel door, the shifter, almost everything special from the Bullitt from Ford.

The idea passed thru my head to buy a silver GT and add on the shifter, bigger brakes, hot-rod suspension and etc. In the end, I bought the Bullitt. I knew I'd never be able to build a real Bullitt.

The leather seats and the gauge cluster were the kickers-- the rumbling exhaust put me over.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts