Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked this up. YAY!!!! And I'm Also bidding on a film screen. I still wish I could've gotten the DHG racing helmit. Any one eles pick up any rare BULLITT stuff?

The signed Screen play.

7,020 Posts
mine better than yours !

This personalized photo is priceless ... Jacqueline Bisset

I was love a first sight ... we are pen pals !

on your six ... DHG 1005

Attachments

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Both of these pieces are impressive indeed. Yall are lucky !!!

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I plan on doing a shadow box with these as well as the models of both the 68' and 01' with all the info on both as well as some from the movie.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have BULLITT will travel said:
This personalized photo is priceless ... Jacqueline Bisset

I was love a first sight ... we are pen pals !

on your six ... DHG 1005
LUCKY!!!! lol thats awesome, too bad I'm only 22 and wassnt alive for the movie :razz: lol

·
Registered
2,424 Posts
I have Bud Ekins autograph on the photo of him making the motorcycle jump from "The Great Escape". Ekins drove the Mustang down the hills in "Bullitt".

·
Registered
591 Posts
U talk'n 'bout my helmet? I wish I had a pic of that helmet sitting on my shelf to post up.

I bought most of Carmen's (guy that was selling helmet on ebay) Bullitt collection. He had some really good stuff. In all, I received 2 large U-Haul boxes full of Bullitt memorabilia/collectables.

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stang4.6 said:
U talk'n 'bout my helmet? I wish I had a pic of that helmet sitting on my shelf to post up.

I bought most of Carmen's (guy that was selling helmet on ebay) Bullitt collection. He had some really good stuff. In all, I received 2 large U-Haul boxes full of Bullitt memorabilia/collectables.
Boxes?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! It needs to be displayed. What do you have? Anything you'd want to part with so I can make my shadow box even better.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts