Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday while driving to the office, a weekend on call, Bullitt mowed down about 4 traffic cones,one of which ended up jammed under the A-frame. Some bozo had parked a trailer on the exit to a blind curve partially blocking the inside lane of the interchange. :roll: They had laid a pattern of those orange plastic cones only about 50 ft from the back of the trailer. Nos. 2 through 5 got themselves rearranged at 60 mph while I avoided the trailer itself. The really dumb part was the outside breakdown laane was completely clear, and about 150 ft. further the inside of the road widened to nearly 4 lanes. What fools we have on the roads with us!

Some buffing compound ought to take care of the scuffed bumper cover just fine. Bullitt starting to get that movie car look by being my daily driver.

·
Premium Member
5,360 Posts
i thought if ANYONE knew how to...you knew how to "run the cones" brian?.....(sorry,...couldn't resist)
seriously, i'm glad you and the car are ok!!
i know what you mean, i've got a couple of scuff marks now (1 on front and 1 on rear)and 1 scratch

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mystang99 on 2002-01-14 14:00 ]</font>

·
Registered
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've got all 3 items for a remake of the movie - a blue turtle neck, a herringboone tweed jacket, and my Bullitt.

Bring on the Charger!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts