Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2006-02-03 11:32, droopysbullitt wrote:
<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE>
On 2006-02-02 23:01, Stoopkid wrote:
How many are coming through Vegas? The 5 up through the greenbelt is pretty straight forward. The only setback is you're gonna pick up every bug you could imagine and then some. My in-laws lived up in San Ramon and I went that route pretty frequently. Nasty bugs! Great deals on Oranges though, and I think we got a pretty good avocado somewhere along there...in Buttonwillow.

Is there an official hotel yet?

</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Think you can get us a deal??? Sounds like a great place to me!!

I'd have to know how many would plan on staying before I could call. I wouldn't have a problem calling though. I think it'd be a kick...and I would gladly try to coordinate something

·
Registered
510 Posts
OK...I'm ready! I've got my suite reserved,
I get my Bullitt back tomm. w/new rims,tires,
3rd brake light, "Bullitt" center caps, 3 1/2" exhaust pipes & freshly painted!
Could I be more excited?????????????
NOT!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Have fun everyone. I will just have to look for the pictures. I am leaving next week for a seven month deployment. So 02091, will be parked at the apartment with the wife. She will take care of though, so i am not worried. I wish i could go. have fun everyone.

Brian

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
On 2006-02-07 12:06, longrifle06 wrote:
Have fun everyone. I will just have to look for the pictures. I am leaving next week for a seven month deployment. So 02091, will be parked at the apartment with the wife. She will take care of though, so i am not worried. I wish i could go. have fun everyone.

Brian

Be careful and keep your head down. Want you back here Bullitt Brother.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
We'll be there!

Mike and I are planning to join the convoy in Albuquerque on Tuesday.
Taking the long route from SLC to SF. But what great company we'll have! Can't wait. If you've never done a caravan/convoy before you're in for a treat.
J.

7,020 Posts
what your route ?

OK need to see a map, date, times, locations ... it's a Marine thing !

Who's the CO ? the man the woman in charge of this operation ?

Happy Saint Patrick Day to my BULLITT lads & lassie !

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Kurt will have the Barrage to the Bridge route, hotels and stopping points up very soon. If you California Bullitts want to do your own cruise like the NW Bullitts we can arrange to get t-shirts to you. Cost has not been determined yet. A Marine in charge would be great! Just let us know.

·
Premium Member
12,770 Posts
The route and itinerary is being finalized as we speak...down to scheduled times and tourist stop locations.
In addition to being a Bullitt convoy, we are also looking to celebrate the 80th year of route 66....with planned stops relative to some old rte 66 icons. The road will be long.....but trying to plan out a fun four days.
Stay tuned......

·
Registered
209 Posts
Caravan to SF for Bullitt Nats

Count us in! We live about 60 miles from Bakersfield, so we plan to join up there. Really looking forward to it.

Jeff and Gina

·
Registered
510 Posts
how many Bullitts

are coming from (or passing thru)the San Diego??????
We (or somone) should start to get serious about a route so we can 'hook up'
on the way!

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
I am leaving out of Simi Valley Ca. and would be interested in joining a group for the coast run.

-- This is an automatically generated IMBOC.com message --

This is my first post. My Welcome thread is here. Please post all my welcome messages there.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Road Trip!!

Hello Bullitts,

Getting closer, finally have travel/time off plans firmed up.
I'm heading north from San Diego to San Fran Larkspur Landing about 4 to 4:30 a.m. Wed the 19th.
Would be glad to meet up with Bullitts heading up to the Nats. Reply or PM for my cell # if you want to meet up, maybe have breakfast someplace. My main interest (that day) is beating the traffic.
I have brand new (better than last time) FRS radios we can talk car to car on on the way if you wish. They came in kinda handy during the Nats in /on the way to/Chandler AZ.
Look forward to seeing everyone. Take care.:cool:

R/T.J.

7,020 Posts
8 hrs in the saddle ... 'Have BULLITT will travel'

DHG1005 with or without wife will be driving up the 20th leaving Poway around 0600 and getting to the hotel around 1600 in time for the meet & greet party. Will do it solo so I don't have to worry about others going to fast or to slow. Who knows I may pass you or you my pass me so lets honk at each other and wave.

on your six ... DHG 1005

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
droopysbullitt:

I have already ordered the barrage to the bridge t- shirts.Can you send them out UPS to the California Bullitts that have placed an order for them?
Thanks
DCLMustang

21 - 40 of 48 Posts