Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are YOU going to wear?

OMG, it's such a difficult decision!

Opting for a previous Bullitt Nationals t-shirt and AC/DC pajama bottoms with black Converse Chuck Taylor high tops. I like that ensemble...quite comfortable and chicks dig it. :py2:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,101 Posts
Collin has a valid point....what is everyone wearing?

·
Registered
509 Posts
PY said:
What are YOU going to wear?

OMG, it's such a difficult decision!

Opting for a previous Bullitt Nationals t-shirt and AC/DC pajama bottoms with black Converse Chuck Taylor high tops. I like that ensemble...quite comfortable and chicks dig it. :py2:

It's good but you need to accessorize. That's the true mark of style and the only thing that separates us from animals. I suggest a cute belt or a fun hair ribbon...something to set off your eyes.

·
Registered
14,857 Posts
TBULL1546 said:
It's good but you need to accessorize. That's the true mark of style and the only thing that separates us from animals. I suggest a cute belt or a fun hair ribbon...something to set off your eyes.

I dont know about the belt.... but maybe a thick white go-go belt like from the 60's would work
but DEFINETLY you should hand pick and bring colin that ''fun hair ribbon',
then you can compliment him on his eyes in person as you two stroll the car show together watching paul do his smokey burnouts and being the envy of everyone there eh?

j/k..........

1 - 8 of 8 Posts