Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
How do I bid? Just reply with the amount, then the next person attempts to outbid over and over again?

·
Premium Member
12,773 Posts
1st bid
$50

We need to raise some $$ folks! This is a VERY VERY special guest and would be an honor to be able to get them to come......if they are able to come, you will be very sorry for not going to the Nat's this year.

·
Car Whisperer
20,789 Posts
Please believe me when I say I am not trying to "hurt" the surprise, I am just thinking if we knew who it was and what it was going to cost to get "them" to the Nats, maybe more people would get involved and we'd have a better chance at making it happen. Course, I don't know much so, I could be wrong........ If it is a bad idea, ignore it....PLEASE!!!!! :)

·
Premium Member
8,327 Posts
TOYS-R-ME! said:
It's us! The Canadians!!!!

:doubt: ......we may be easy, BUT WE'RE NOT CHEAP!!!!!
The canadians?!

I bid -$50.

:)

·
Administrator
13,266 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
DragonBullitt said:
Please believe me when I say I am not trying to "hurt" the surprise, I am just thinking if we knew who it was and what it was going to cost to get "them" to the Nats, maybe more people would get involved and we'd have a better chance at making it happen. Course, I don't know much so, I could be wrong........ If it is a bad idea, ignore it....PLEASE!!!!! :)
The problem is if we say who it is and we don't get enough funds....... The person(s) will not commit until we have the funds needed.... Catch 22...

·
Car Whisperer
20,789 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
The problem is if we say who it is and we don't get enough funds....... The person(s) will not commit until we have the funds needed.... Catch 22...

I guess then my reply would be if we know they will not commit unless there is adequate funding, then it is even more of an incentive to pony up (pun intended) with the money......that is, unless this person or persons does not want to be identified as a potential guest participant. Anyway, just trying to think of additional ways to make it happen.

Is the funding just to pay their expenses or are the charging a fee to appear?

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
texasbullitt said:
even though joseph heller coined the phrase 'catch 22' as a side note kurt vonnegut died today .......
I was thinking he wrote "Catch-22". Sorry for the hi-jack.

·
Car Whisperer
20,789 Posts
droopysbullitt said:
Do we know how much total we need?

·
Premium Member
4,639 Posts
Ok kids time to get back on track here.

I have a pretty good idea who this special guest is and based on that I think the last bid was from Cam so I will bid in at $100

Keep it going mates!

Jeff

1 - 19 of 19 Posts