Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone heard of Bullitt Neuralgia? :confused:

When I stretch my legs in bed I get a sharp shooting pins and needles sensation in my big left toe ... so, I went to the Dr and he asks me if I have had a blow or pressure against the back of my left knee. I said no and the Dr said "you have a neuralgia in your left big toe and it is from pressure against a nerve in the back of your left knee or leg." ... after the Dr I got back in my Bullitt and felt the back of my left leg pressing against the seat while clutching ... could this be the source of my neuralgia ... 45 and already falling apart ...anyone else with this problem or is it just my age ??? Maybe we have new medical condition we can relate to the Bullitt ??? Just in case it is related ... I adjusted my seat ...

·
Registered
6,542 Posts
I second that complaint.
Of course I`ve got 20 odd years on you and that sort of thing is expected.
Get some leg exercise, walking, treadmill, squats (I can`t do them anymore because of the joint damage), curls, etc. It helps.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Bullitt#610 said:
Anyone heard of Bullitt Neuralgia? :confused:

When I stretch my legs in bed I get a sharp shooting pins and needles sensation in my big left toe ... so, I went to the Dr and he asks me if I have had a blow or pressure against the back of my left knee. I said no and the Dr said "you have a neuralgia in your left big toe and it is from pressure against a nerve in the back of your left knee or leg." ... after the Dr I got back in my Bullitt and felt the back of my left leg pressing against the seat while clutching ... could this be the source of my neuralgia ... 45 and already falling apart ...anyone else with this problem or is it just my age ??? Maybe we have new medical condition we can relate to the Bullitt ??? Just in case it is related ... I adjusted my seat ...
CUT THAT TOE OFF ... DAAAAAAAAAAAANG ... (ROFLMAO)

·
Premium Member
18,432 Posts
A back surgeon told my brother-in-law to "adjust his car seat forward, sit up in chairs, no loungers, get more leg exercise to tone the muscles."

Ten years later, my doctor told me to "adjust your car seat forward, sit up in chairs, no loungers, and get more leg exercise to tone the muscles." Almost identical to the word. These guys must have gone to the same school or read the same Journals...:lol:

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sounds like good advice Doc and David ... and for now I'll keep the toe ... cause I am parking my Bullitt next week in the garage for the winter and chances are the toe will get better ... I need more exercise obviously than I can get with just the clutch ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts