Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just found this site last night, about 12 hours before I would be picking up my new Black Bullitt #4584. Needless to say, this site made it totally impossible to sleep, as if I could have anyway :smile: I was speechless when I saw my black beauty. I hadn't even sat in one before, but I must say that driving #4584 is more fun than I even expected, how long before I get off work...

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can see that the whole Bullitt world is going to be addicting! Do you know if there will be a Ford Bullitt Owners group similar to the SVTOA? I would love to be a part of something like that. I live in Dawsonville Georgia, I bought my Bullitt in Cleveland Georgia.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Welcome, and don't be fooled. Ford could never have a Bullitt owners group as cool as ours! You'll get every ounce of Bullittdom you'll ever crave right here.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I didn't mean to imply that this wasn't way cool. As far as I'm concerned, this is the Bullitt Owners Association, and I'm proud to be a member :smile:

·
Registered
451 Posts
Careful! It's ADDICTIVE to drive. Mine's claimed on insurance as a secondary/pleasure vehicle, and I told them 7500 mi/year. 3600 already! Doh!

Welcome to Bullittclub.com!

Joe

·
Registered
579 Posts
I just joined too and first i must say welcome, and second i'm sure you will find everyone here receptive to your posts as i have

·
Registered
543 Posts
Welcome Moljay. There are about four of us from Georgia on this board. Maybe we all can get to get together some Saturday for a full day.

John

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I would love to get together with other Georgia Bullittheads! I know there are several in my area, my wife saw a DHG in Cumming yesterday, even she is noticing Bullitts now, and she loves ours! There are cruise-ins in Cumming from time to time, wouldn't it be great to show up with a bunch of Bullitts? :smile:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts