Mustang Bullitt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for other Bullitt owners in the areas of North Bergen County NJ, Paramus, Ramsey,Montvale, Upper Saddle River, Westwood, Hillsdale, Ridgewood, Ho-Ho-Kus, Park Ridge, Woodcliff Lake, Allendale,near the NY border of Pearl River, Nanuet, Nyack, Tappanzee Bridge area, etc..or anywhere near these areas who would like to organize a Bullitt meet of any kind let's talk about it here, Dave from Ho-Ho-kus with an SVT Lightning ( but may be getting a Bullitt )already mentioned the Hooters on RT 17 in Paramus as a possible meeting spot...all suggestions and ideas are welcome.

Frankie w/Black Bullitt # 2726 , Montvale,New Jersey formerly from Long Island

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2001-08-17 20:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: krankiekat on 2001-08-17 20:59 ]</font>

·
Registered
31 Posts
HEY FRANK FROM MONTVALE...I'M FROM ORANGE COUNTY NY..NOT THAT FAR AWAY. LAST WEEK MY BULLITT WENT TO MASS. THE WEEK BEFORE WE WERE IN CONN...I GUESS I CAN MAKE PARAMUS NJ. LET ME KNOW WHEN....

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you in Pearl River or near the Pallasades Mall ? I guess we could try to get a Ford or Bullitt night either at the legendary Dairy Queen in Montvale, or Hooters in Paramus on Rt 17. There's a guy Dave on our Forum who has a Ford Lightning and he's from Ho-Ho-Kus and has had some ford nights at that Hooters. He's thinking about buying a Bullitt too but he wants to see mine or one in the flesh to see if he fits in to it. BTW, what dealer did you buy yours from ? I got mine from Valley Ford in Westwood New Jersey, and they said I was the 2nd Black Bullitt they sold so there should be another one in the area? They only got 2 Bullitts in and both were black.

Frank Black Bullitt #02627
Montvale, New Jersey
( Deep in the heart of Bergen County )

1 - 3 of 3 Posts